Whatever the fark round it is non Essington games

5-1 goals at Freo’s starting end. Then 6-0 that end in the second quarter. Then 4-0 that end in the third. Only in the last did it go 1-2 against (the second after the final siren).

So 16-3 in total.

Wind, or two fragile and variable teams?

1 Like

You’d hope it was wind, eh?

Otherwise that is one hell of a lopsided ground … :wink:

When GWS started up, sheeds chased players to “protect the kids”, players like McDonald and also getting Ward as well.

GC chased outside mids or HBF, that ■■■■■■ them. Plus some of their off field facilities are a joke

An uninspiring round of footy - Port won despite kicking 3 goals in 3 quarters and Adelaide did the same and nearly won - GC and St kilda were horrible - GC’s demise is down to one person Scott Clayton - He recruited or drafted the wrong type of players - Always favoring the flaky outside player as opposed to the more rounded inside player.

2 Likes

I feel like we say it every year but this year has been really crap for footy. I dont know if it’s just me getting older and getting more grumpy, or because my team is big average, but I watch all the Friday night games and most have been dreadful.

5 Likes

GWS/Sheeds seemed intent on setting up culture, which GC never seemed to do.

That culture now seems to be flashy, mouthy, not-hard-working types … but it’s still more than GC’s got.

and the best player in the competition

Why?

Why? Because fark North Melbourne. That’s why.

1 Like

Makes sense.

1 Like

From the cheap seats?

If I were them I’d heavily chase some experienced, hard-working guys who’ve played at a high level in good teams, and maybe only have a year or two left. J McVeigh, Harry Taylor, maybe Goddard, a couple like that. On

Going to cost you 4th & 5th rounders and list spots.

Talent seems to be there, but they’re directionless. Much like St Kilda, leadership void.

Brad and Chris Scott dressed as each other is pretty funny.

Also Leon Cameron in the Ferrari gear.

1 Like

yep, pay that.

Woosh is dressed as Tim Watson?

Edit: As ND

we’re a lot to blame for that, have dragged the competition down to never seen before levels of laziness and patheticness

Watching our players stand around why the dogs ran off into free space all the time was a terrible look for this club and football

If they don’t want to be there fire them, it’s that simple

6 Likes

I was hoping there’d be a Seinfeld re-enactment when Kramer tipped the celebratory bucket of ice over a softball coach, and the guy died of pneumonia.

1 Like

Chris Fagan tore his hamstring getting out of the pool

sorry to get all donnington, but

chicks in beanies. yes.

1 Like

Cheers for that mate, … didn’t watch all the hoopla.

Just hope this is a decent game, … :crossed_fingers: