What's a good day to visit EFC Tullamarine?

I want to go to the bombershop and use a voucher I have, what’s a good day during the week to visit?
Has anyone here been on the Wednesday tour? worth doing?

(The reason I ask is that it’s a fairly long drive for me to get there, so I wouldn’t mind knocking over a few birds with one stone )

Kick back wif da boiz on a friday night at the dragz on sharps road, then off to Gladdy Park Maccas mate.

FUCKN SICK.

Our main training session is this Thursday at 10.15am and then the Captain’s Run which is a shorter session is 10.30am this Friday. Those are the only available dates until July. The tours seem to be only on Wednesday’s. As Barnz said any day is fine to go to the shop and cafe.

if its to browse the shop, hit up the cafe, pretty much anyday.

if you wanna catch decent training, i think its either friday or thursday depending on when we play that weekend.

bomber cafe needs hot chips.

You can get them with the burger and salad lol

oh? last time i was there (albeit it ages ago) no chips on menu.

oh? last time i was there (albeit it ages ago) no chips on menu.

Pretty sure they’ve got them. Now they need to hold a VFL match there so we can do the chips report!

Our main training session is this Thursday at 10.15am and then the Captain's Run which is a shorter session is 10.30am this Friday. Those are the only available dates until July. The tours seem to be only on Wednesday's. As Barnz said any day is fine to go to the shop and cafe.

Thanks nick.

Do you have the training dates for the following week? (first week of July)

Has anyone done the $15 club tour? is it any good?

No worries mate.

Unfortunately they haven’t announced the training dates for July yet.

I haven’t done the tour itself but I’ve been taken for a look and it is fantastic. The tours are run by former players so I’m sure you’ll thoroughly enjoy it. You can also combine it with lunch in the Bomber Cafe.

Our main training session is this Thursday at 10.15am and then the Captain's Run which is a shorter session is 10.30am this Friday. Those are the only available dates until July. The tours seem to be only on Wednesday's. As Barnz said any day is fine to go to the shop and cafe.

Thanks nick.

Do you have the training dates for the following week? (first week of July)

Has anyone done the $15 club tour? is it any good?