What's your fav 2 sports?

If you bring weapons it is.

Russian Athletics
Chinese female swimming

Skateboarding is probably the best sport in the world.

Then,

Ice hockey, is great to watch but I don’t have pay TV. Then you see it live and it’s ridiculous the amount of non game ‘entertainment’ that interrupts your viewing/experience.

Last time I went in Boston I sat next to this American bloke. I was eating a bag of peanuts and he asked me if I’d ever tried them before and if we have peanuts in Australia.

Dead set. Americans.

Football (The British Variety)
Darts

Skateboarding is probably the best sport in the world.

Then,

Ice hockey, is great to watch but I don’t have pay TV. Then you see it live and it’s ridiculous the amount of non game ‘entertainment’ that interrupts your viewing/experience.

Last time I went in Boston I sat next to this American bloke. I was eating a bag of peanuts and he asked me if I’d ever tried them before and if we have peanuts in Australia.

Dead set. Americans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My mate worked at a hotel in the city, when checking out he said “$180 thanks” the Americans asked if that was American dollars

Dumb

Footy
Car Racing

NFL
AFL

No order, both on par

Once upon a time; football, tennis and cricket. I used to play the latter two.

Cricket I went off sometime ago, tennis I was obsessed for a while until I found out how dirty it is a few years ago and football well…

Professional sport sucks now.

NRL
Essendon Aussie Rules

Australian Rules football. Every other sport is just not as good. What other sport is there where one has to be able to run that far and that fast, for that long. Be able to kick a ball 50-60m, jump high and mark. Be able to withstand severe physical impact. and of course be somewhat co-ordinated on both sides of the body. The stamina of soccer, the leaping and co-ordination of basketball and the physicality of rugby.

Nothing else really compares.

3 Likes

Lawn bowls is up there.

Footy, then soccer, then ummm cricket, then ice hockey, then baseball. That’s more than 2.

Nice reply but the physicality doesn’t compare to Rugby League. Granted there are some “blind” spots in Aussie Rules where you can get crunched but when I watch NRL I can’t believe how some of the forwards can back up week after week. Then the backs have to do their share as well taking the ball up - stuff me even the commentators wince at some of the tackles and the players are more aerobic/athletic these days. It is a good TV games as it is more condensed than Aussie Rules. I love Aussie Rules but tend to watch more NRL as I find it a better spectacle than watching teams other than Essendon - sad eh!

Aussie Rules
MLB
Cricket (4-day plus and also T20)

Don’t mind League either, or NFL

Everybody is soccer mad in Germany, but I just can’t get into it. The ice hockey is awesome though, just not so popular. It’s a good game to go to