Where's the team?!

Joe out

Wow Daniher out.

JOE  :(

Noooo

I was right! LOL. I was gonna put Daniher too. Rested or VFL for Daniher? Explains maybe Belly thing at training? Belly should be the one back in the VFL. Shouldn't even be in. Prove me wrong..

Go back and kick a bag.

And hopefully Carlisle kicks a bag in the ones.

Strongest team for the year!

NO EXCUSES!

Ummm who?

[url=http://s390.photobucket.com/user/Rookie_Soulnet/media/Who_zps9d448554.jpg.html]Who_zps9d448554.jpg[/URL]

fk off!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to be getting games into Joe as much as we can. Thompson really has no idea anymore! Pretty hard for the kid to be better where you have the defenders and mids playing keeps off isnt in Bomber FFS!

Wow Daniher out.

Why are you surprised?

One minute people are saying this is a development year and Bomber is just playing kids and we aren’t playing for wins. Now we have our most experienced side in and people are complaining saying Bomber has no idea. FFS. good side.

How in the Holy ■■■■ does no heart sook bag out of form Carlisle keep his spot and Joe get dropped?

G5XevQu.png

How in the Holy fark does no heart sook bag out of form Carlisle keep his spot and Joe get dropped?

Because the sook bag thing has been overstated, and because Joe needs a rest, or has some things the coaches want him to work on.
Or because they need to get the balance right.
Or because he's not strong enough yet.
Or...

I am assuming based on a post Mattmcp made that Daniher needs a few weeks off

Relax guys, Joe probably needs a few weeks rest or with less tempo footy. He is only in his second year.

I love Joe’s endeavour but his kicking for goal is heart- breaking.Maybe it is lack of confidence and a game in the vfl may help that ?

I think with Winderlich, Chapman and Goddard all playing, they are players who are decent in the air and draw the ball carrier to kick to them quite well so the team does look better balanced with a tall being omitted. Whether you think that tall should have been someone other than Joe (Carlisle or TBell) is another debate.

No surprises with those ins and outs.

Good looking side on PAPER. 

No surprises with those ins and outs.
Good looking side on PAPER.

Are you saying the side is better looking without a daniher?