Where's the training report?

Come on guys and gals! Someone must have gone to the 11am session this morning.

Surely they're not still training?

not me, i have to work

but yeah be keen to see a report! :)

Secrets.

a friend texted me saying Belly was on fire.

can someone please quickly hose him down! :o

Yes I am waiting too. Please someone who was there, tell us how fabulous they all were.

can someone please quickly hose him down! :o

Ice bucket challenge...no wait, he hasn't been nominated

I just want to know how Myers trained!!

Did he look fine and right to go?

i was there but i cant really tell you much. i just drank a coffee and stared dreamingly at Zerrett for the most part. Not a lot of contact at all on the track. Paddy was there, the main drill seemed to be about moving the ball down the ground as quick as possible (someone correct me if im wrong). Belly got alot of ball deep in the forward pocket, had plenty of shots on goal. he was very accurate. the group was being very vocal too which is good. Carlisle was on the sidelines jogging. his movement seemed very limited. sorry if this is a dud report but hope its ok

EDIT: Houli, Yes Myers trained. heard him talking to some people while signing autographs and said that hes feeling way better.

Cheers

i was there but i cant really tell you much. i just drank a coffee and stared dreamingly at Zerrett for the most part. Not a lot of contact at all on the track. Paddy was there, the main drill seemed to be about moving the ball down the ground as quick as possible (someone correct me if im wrong). Belly got alot of ball deep in the forward pocket, had plenty of shots on goal. he was very accurate. the group was being very vocal too which is good. Carlisle was on the sidelines jogging. his movement seemed very limited. sorry if this is a dud report but hope its ok

EDIT: Houli, Yes Myers trained. heard him talking to some people while signing autographs and said that hes feeling way better.

Legend! Thanks mate. Fears allayed.

So......sofar we know that Belly was on fire, the fire brigade came and tipped a bucket of ice over him to put out the flames, the ball moved fast and so did Belly (after being de-flamed) and marked and goaled with a burnt leather Sherrin. In the meantime Myers went to the dungeon to be injected (for the flu) then came back out for a chat and a signing session and said "yeah man, I feel cool".

In the meantime all Carlisle can do is "ham it up" by jogging the boundary!!

I need more!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

So......sofar we know that Belly was on fire, the fire brigade came and tipped a bucket of ice over him to put out the flames, the ball moved fast and so did Belly (after being de-flamed) and marked and goaled with a burnt leather Sherrin. In the meantime Myers went to thye dungeon to be injected (for the flu) then came back out for a chat and a signing session and said "yeah man, I feel cool".

In the meantime all Carlisle can do is "ham it up" by jogging the boundary!! :(

and Zerrett is a hottie

Indian curry will do that to you.

Very relaxed run for about an hour.

Fletch trained and occasionally used just a single hand....asked him about being right for next week and he said "that's the plan".

Most of the training focused on transitioning from defence to attack...where the use of Heppell through the middle of the ground was prominent. His hand seemed fine. At one stage Bomber made them start the transition again because he wasn't happy with the criss-cross nature of the ball movement from FB line to midfield.

Plenty of talk, mood fine, skills so so...but it was relaxed and very non-contact.

Carlisle walking/jogging for the most part...wouldn't be 100% certain he would be right to go next week.

Myers trained and looked fine.

Paddy looked fine, moved well....fingers crossed for tomorrow night.

Didn't notice Melksham at all....there was a group of players training on the Etihad sized ground when I was leaving, not sure if he was part of that group of not.

Right now I'm guessing we will line up as selected.

Oh, and Zac Merrett is a better kick on his right than most natural right footers.

If what's happened abour Ryder this week is effecting either Ryder or the players, it didn't show....they just seemed to enjoy the light training run and the sun.  Group looked confident, calm & relaxed.

Didn't notice Melksham at all....there was a group of players training on the Etihad sized ground when I was leaving, not sure if he was part of that group of not.

he wasnt part of that group. it was mainly the VFL blokes.

Hams, Van Unen, Jetta, Aylett, Ashby and someone else that i cant recall (maybe it was Andruska)

Tommy Bell looking good today.

@_TommyBell_ looks like he's got his mack back. Clunking marks and kicking well. Looks loose on his feet too.

This is what you like to see. Come on Ding Dong, need a big game from you! 

This excites me

Belly hits top form, we become a 4 goal better team

Belly hits top form, we become a 4 goal better team

Really, he didn't that much at training, lokoed good but no one extended themselves.