Where's the training report?

Just so everyone doesent get ahead of themselves, there was very little pressure in the drill. he presented well and kicked accurately, but on game day, the issue will be if he can win the contest. last week he was poor in the contest and hopefully his ruck tapping has been worked on this week.

I stuck around til post 1 pm. Watched Carlisle complete a pretty hurling fitness test. Was only kicking on the left boot however. Was in great spirits.

I stuck around til post 1 pm. Watched Carlisle complete a pretty hurling fitness test. Was only kicking on the left boot however. Was in great spirits.

'hurling fitness test' -  does that entail repeats hurls, or was he power hurling?

mobile post - swype key board - auto correct????

No-one got injured at training= WIN.

Fletch, "That's the plan".

:D  awesome news.

Cherry ripe for tomorrow. No excuses. We go out and win.

Cherry Ripes are revolting, prefer Mars Bars myself.

Just so everyone doesent get ahead of themselves, there was very little pressure in the drill. he presented well and kicked accurately, but on game day, the issue will be if he can win the contest. last week he was poor in the contest and hopefully his ruck tapping has been worked on this week.

Apparently they got Juddy along to training to give him a target.

Good. More Cherry Ripes for me.

Silly boys. Boost is the platinum standard

moro!

wat

[URL=http://s3.photobucket.com/user/magicalcharlie/media/Morobar.jpg.html]Morobar.jpg[/URL]

So......sofar we know that Belly was on fire, the fire brigade came and tipped a bucket of ice over him to put out the flames, the ball moved fast and so did Belly (after being de-flamed) and marked and goaled with a burnt leather Sherrin. In the meantime Myers went to thye dungeon to be injected (for the flu) then came back out for a chat and a signing session and said "yeah man, I feel cool".
In the meantime all Carlisle can do is "ham it up" by jogging the boundary!! :(

and Zerrett is a hottie
I'm hoping your referring to his football skills.

Morobar.jpg

those things put mars bars to shame

Silly boys. Boost is the platinum standard

wtf_face_gif.gif

So......sofar we know that Belly was on fire, the fire brigade came and tipped a bucket of ice over him to put out the flames, the ball moved fast and so did Belly (after being de-flamed) and marked and goaled with a burnt leather Sherrin. In the meantime Myers went to thye dungeon to be injected (for the flu) then came back out for a chat and a signing session and said "yeah man, I feel cool".
In the meantime all Carlisle can do is "ham it up" by jogging the boundary!! :(

and Zerrett is a hottie
I'm hoping your referring to his football skills.

ill leave it up to you to decide. its funnier that way

Boost is EASILY the worst chocolate bar out there. Almost at Moro levels

Supposedly there was some game simulation and Middleton was guest umpire.

Won the free kick count 23-0.

Seems like a good sign?

almost

Boost is EASILY the worst chocolate bar out there. Almost at Moro levels

You are Satan