Where is The Team?

Has that dude who always knows the changes early Tweeted yet? I'll have to make note of his name one of these days.

My Ins;

bf8dba52-65cb-4709-962c-391af1b512be_zps

9619a3c2-6856-47cf-9246-2110d65efb75_zps

Fletch is injured you idiot.

Gary O'D - Zerrett.... anyone else?

According to the one who always knows. 

In: Gleeson, Heppell, Bellchambers

Out: Carlisle, Steinberg, Fantasia.

Hmmm.

Nice in's.

Very nice if true.

Nice in's.

Agreed, although i would have liked to see Fantasia get another run

GLEESON IN

YES YES YES YES YES

i love him.

full ■■■■.

Not sure why we would drop Stein, when we almost certainly need him the week after.

I understand Carlton only have Waite and Cas as forwards, but Stein playing some time on White, and some time on Casboult would have been more beneficial than him sitting in the stands.

Not sure why we would drop Stein, when we almost certainly need him the week after.
I understand Carlton only have Waite and Cas as forwards, but Stein playing some time on White, and some time on Casboult would have been more beneficial than him sitting in the stands.

I'd be very uncomfortable with Stein playing finals. He was sh*tting himself against Gold Coast and their 9 supporter cheer squad.

Imagine what will  happen to the poor guy in a final!

We'd be mad to play a 2 gamer.

I'd seriously play Fletch with a nub before I played Stein.

No offence to the kid but he needs more AFL experience.

My Ins;

bf8dba52-65cb-4709-962c-391af1b512be_zps

9619a3c2-6856-47cf-9246-2110d65efb75_zps

Fletch is injured you idiot.

Barry Young should have stayed with the Bombers.

I thought Goddard was highly unlikely. Keep a careful watch on the emergencies for a late change if the above is correct.

I'd be very uncomfortable with Stein playing finals. He was sh*tting himself against Gold Coast and their 9 supporter cheer squad.

"Never play Steinberg, he needs more AFL experience"

I think many are glossing over the fact that hooker passed his concussion test! 

“No offence to the kid”

Turn it up Dodga

Brings back memories of Michael Quinn.

Gleese!!

The boy is finals bound. Nice.

I think Stein should be playing, but Meh. Good ins

Happy with that side.

In: Gleeson!

I don't want to toot my own horn but...TOOT TOOT

Hibbo will destroy White.