Where is the training thread?

We don’t train any more, happy with where we’re at, just going to roll straight into round 2.

1 Like

If I were coaching I simply would have added the players to a large pot of onion, carrots, tomato paste and beef stock (bay leaf optional)

You know, really let them stew.

4 Likes

images

How about “Bring ya Insta accounts on Monday. You’re doing repeat 200’s for each post over the break”

i’m liking the idea of making them fight peak hour traffic as punishment and a wake up call that this will be your ■■■■■■■ life if you don’t make it as a footballer.

sitting in ■■■■■■■ traffic for an hour for a ■■■■■■■ 23 minute drive home after 11 hours of work really makes you regret alot of life choices and decisions.

1 Like

No words. That would be my message to this pack of entitled prats who’ve made ruining my weekends an art form for 20 odd years.

No words. No words could do justice to that effort. Humiliated themselves and their fans.

Forget finding a big bodied mid.

I just want someone with a big heart who would die for the jumper.

4 Likes

I would say to them…
‘You blokes accept mediocrity. Stop accepting mediocrity. Try harder, particularly at not accepting mediocrity. You should display more care at not being mediocre, and definitely not accepting it if you are’

And then just sit back and watch them go on and win the flag.

3 Likes
2 Likes

As a punishment, he should make them all eat a whole Salada biscuit in under a minute without drinking any water. Sounds easy, but its not.

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s a new age, Pokemon Go. Get your steps in!

If I was coach, I would give them all the full week off.

We have been training for 6 months solid, look where that has got us!!!

1 Like

Can’t wait until the messiah Hobbsy saves us

1 Like