Where is the where is the team thread?

Mayo? l can taco or leave it.

Great to see that the coach has put his faith in the team who did so well last week. No one deserved to be dropped and the young blokes did so well.

Go bombers!

Gleeson’s good but the Hawks are going to man handle him.

No changes? Bomber is just coasting… Not that I'm complaining.

Myers the sub?

Where‘s the (VFL) team?

Z. Merrett the sub -

Myers started last weeks game in the centre and i expect to see that again.

No changes is good. Get the young guys another game and bring in Melksham and Winderlich next week to pound carlton.

Gleeson's good but the Hawks are going to man handle him.

They wont be able to lay a glove on him. 

Get on the bandwagon before everyone realises how good he's going to be. 

Z. Merrett the sub -

Looking at bombers team report Myers was the 4th on the bench, but on the afl site j Merret is 4th, so I guess we will see.

Gleeson's good but the Hawks are going to man handle him.

The other option is Ashby, no less stickish
If you're good enough you're old enough.

Not sure having all three youngster in against the hawks is the best move, would have liked winders to come in.

Gleeson will get murdered, but if winders isn’t right I don’t know who’d you’d bring in anyway.

Dons by 87.

Mayo? l can taco or leave it.

<_< Go to your room!

Z. Merrett the sub -

Looking at bombers team report Myers was the 4th on the bench, but on the afl site j Merret is 4th, so I guess we will see.

That has nothing to do with who starts sub.

Not sure having all three youngster in against the hawks is the best move, would have liked winders to come in.

I think it's a fantastic move. Rewarding a good performance and getting 5 games worth of experience in one. And really who would come in anyway?

You would think that Winders would be a walk up start for a game like this. That he wasn't selected tells me he isn't ready yet.

Z. Merrett the sub -

That has nothing to do with who starts sub.

I would say tank would be the biggest factor

Jerrett & Myers ran the game out well. Gleeson was cramping late in the 3rd and I imagine Zerrett would be lucky to get through a half with the intensity required against the Hawks.

Zerrett the sub this week

Gleeson played senior footy for a number of years already, he is used to playing against bigger bodies and probably why he is so evasive and has such good awareness is he worked out how not to get killed! 

I think Gleeson should be sub, being fresh and nimble will help him evade tired blokes and not get killed.

And what’s the point of debuting a bloke and having him sub two weeks in a row? Hardly going to get a proper feel.