Where's the (Lysp) team?

Lysp post on the site that shall not be named

Langford in, Browne out.

Surely that means Hooker back? I’m having nightmares of Brown on Steinberg in the final last year…

Bench: Howlett, Edwards, Ashby, Langford
Emg: Giles, Kav, Dempsey

Lysp post on the site that shall not be named http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/north-melbourne-vs-essendon-docklands-17-07-15-7-50-pm.1103718/page-11#post-39647356
Few people on BF hating on merman, why? He was okay vs Melbourne.
Lysp post on the site that shall not be named http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/north-melbourne-vs-essendon-docklands-17-07-15-7-50-pm.1103718/page-11#post-39647356

Langford in, Browne out.

Liked to have seen brown come up. But good to see Langford back

RIP Fletcher. (Remember that guy?)

Make Howlett sub? Or is Langford coming in the logical choice?

WHERE IS GILES !

Well, we can absolutely say that the EFC selection panel is very fond of the 1 ruckman policy.

C’mon lads, upset those North ■■■■■■.

Well, we can absolutely say that the EFC selection panel is very fond of the 1 ruckman policy.

Remember when we used to play 3?!

After watching Gawn destroy us especially at the ball-ups last week and then the way Goldstein gave his mid-field an armchair ride against the cats then Giles needs to come in and show what he can do. He doesn’t get off the ground too much but he is a big body that can stand his ground at the throw-ins and hopefully negate Goldstein’s influence. Perhaps take 60% of the ruck time with Smack CHF where his mobility and strength overhead will be a threat.

Smack on his own will struggle to be an influence.

I’m sorry but why is Giles not in the team again??

I’m trying to use some basic logic here…

How good would David Hille be right now?

Pretty bad I reckon. What would he be? 35? Probably pretty unfit as well

We won last week without Giles.

In fact. Every game we’ve won this year has been Giles-free.

Docklands indoors, fast track is probably not where you’d be going to Giles. If it was going to be a slog in the wet again who knows…

Pretty bad I reckon. What would he be? 35? Probably pretty unfit as well

Saw him a few weeks ago. Was looking trim.

We won last week without Giles.

In fact. Every game we’ve won this year has been Giles-free.

Oh come on, that’s too easy :wink:
We’ve lost every game Giles hasn’t played, and we’ve lost more than we’ve won.*

*I don’t actually think they should bring Giles in, just sayin’

If we think of McKernan as a “big bodied midfielder” then we can bring Giles in as a ruckman. So we are then playing with only one ruckman. Just thinking outside the square… whats in a name anyway ?

Docklands indoors, fast track is probably not where you'd be going to Giles. If it was going to be a slog in the wet again who knows...

This is a good point, we can cover the ruck element better at Collonial than any where else.