Where's the team and game day - preseason 2024 v aints?

Well shall see i guarntee that blitz tomorrow will complain if nothing has changed

3 Likes

Really need these 4 points

11 Likes

Mini final

5 Likes

You say that now …

1 Like

Ok, I’ll admit I do have some worries about the game next week…

Will the beer at GMHBA be cold? Will parking at the ground be open?

1 Like

Back: TBA, TBA, TBA
Half back: TBA, TBA, TBA
Centre/Wing: TBA, TBA, Kelly
Half Fwd: TBA, TBA, TBA
Fwd: TBA, TBA, TBA
Foll: TBA, TBA, TBA
Inter: TBA, TBA, TBA

16 Likes

I’m not going tomorrow just to see no injuries. I want a win and a big win at that!

I watched a bit of the Cats game today, they played to win, they were embarrassed last year and would like to bounce back in 2024.

Won’t be easy as the saints aren’t a poor team, hope we look like we want to win

1 Like

Under Sheedy we played to win every game.

Get with the times boomer

8 Likes

Hopefully better than Ross Lyon.

1 Like

Or maybe they both matter? In some ways, I’m with Nino. I don’t think he’s too heavily focused on the final margin but an improved endeavour, even marginal, is what we’re all rightly expecting.

2 Likes

should be easy enough to do with ten players missing. imagine would be all hands on deck giving everyone a crack.

out/inj
Jordan Ridley , Peter Wright , Ben Hobbs , Nate Caddy, Jake Kelly, Sam Draper, Dylan Shiel, Kaine Baldwin, Tex Wanganeen and the forgotten man Jaiden Hunter.

b: McGrath McKay LAV
hb: Redman Reid Martin
c: Duursma Setterfield Durham
hf: Stringer Perkins Gresham
f: Jones Langford Menzie
r: goldy Parish, Merrett
int: Caldwell, Heppell, Hind, Guelfi, Tsatas, Cox, Bryan, Davey, Davey, Hayes, Roberts, Lual, Weideman, Vissenti

FOOTYS BACK!!!

5 Likes

Yep exacltly this

Assuming no injury surely goldy, gresh,duursma and mckay are all starters.

Weid and jones both playing in the absence of wright.

Your memory is failing you.

So is mine

The day Sheedy was sacked and Hird retiring is when the club died havent recoverd since

i think the day we died was the penultimate rd of 2007 v richmond. sheedy and hird’s last game at the ‘G’, finals chances still alive (just, though we likely would have missed on % anyway) and we turn in an absolutely pathetic display against the wooden spooners. probably the most irate i’ve ever been leaving a game

17 Likes

2019 Anzac Day for me. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Edit: Also 1999 Prelim…

5 Likes