Who's been a naughty boy at "Norf"?

North Melbourne player under investigation for alleged robbery

A North Melbourne player is under police investigation for an alleged robbery of a taxi driver.

The incident reportedly happened in the early hours of Sunday October 12.

The player was one of two men involved in the incident where the driver was allegedly threatened and money was stolen.

The Kangaroos have said they will release a statement later on Tuesday.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/n...ged-robbery-20141028-3j1zm.html#ixzz3HPk7DOFu

I've heard Boomer is a massive tight ■■■■, but this may be taking penny pinching to a whole new level

Some good tweets:

BombDoe
North Melb player who ran away after robbing the taxi driver had established a very good lead then choked and got run down by the cops.

Titus O'Reily ‏@TitusOReily 1h1 hour ago
North Melbourne player accused of robbing a taxi driver because they can't all win cars in raffles.

The north board on BF seem to have cracked the case...

Pretty desperate by North to resort to this as a fundraising measure.

Pretty desperate by North to resort to this as a fundraising measure.

Actually I think it was a case of them not being able to pay him due to the high wages of Boomer.

It had better not be Kayne Turner.

AFL.com.au has received legal advice against naming the player involved, which is good enough for me. Until he's named publicly I'll be removing any posts naming the player involved or providing obvious clues to the player's identity.

If you need to know, the player has been named on the cesspit that is BigFooty.

AFL.com.au has received legal advice against naming the player involved, which is good enough for me. Until he's named publicly I'll be removing any posts naming the player involved or providing obvious clues to the player's identity.

Fair point.
Was very obvious who the offender was though. Didnt need to be Einstein unfortunately

Can we PM the name to each other?

PM ME DA RUMOUR BRAH

Someone should ask the AFL lawyers why this is appropriate, when it is perfectly fine for the AFL and their greek chorus  to spend the last couple of years publishing and disseminating information that is subject to confidentiality provisions of the ASADA Act.

The radio stations over here have all but outed him, think his name will be released soon

Hurley wannabes.

RmbNefP.gif

wgaf

Been out for a few hours, Trent Dumont takes the bad boy cabbie title.

Channel 9 has now named him on their news

Gilbert Gardiner ‏@gilbertgardiner 13m13 minutes ago

Kangaroo Trent Dumont charged with aggravated robbery (released on bail)

following alleged incident with taxi driver in Adelaide on Oct 12

Disappointed it is someone of so little interest.