Who cares vs the Mental Ref Cork 'Eds

I don’t get it.

EDIT: ohhhhhhhhh.

How blessed were we with hard nuts circa 2000.

MJ, JJ(Human BATTERING RAM), Solly, Barnard, Hardwick, Wallis, Young (come for me haters)…

usually you nerd it up and fix it asap.

Oh, oh. That means there’s 15 players who are eligible for “break out” games? We’re totally ■■■■■■!

7 Likes

It certainly sounds very tasty

If we’re using accents, ‘Ham Deck’, kiwi pork product

1 Like

Worked it out. Bit slow.

hey leave me out of this!

• I dont know whats going on.

Title is so weird the thread is easy to miss.

Needs more RTB

1 Like

That’s the best anagram Google could spit out?

One’s sorri.

2 Likes

Sandilands is inbred.

This doesn’t make sense. How can something cease something before it existed?

No Fyfe, Sandi, SHill, Ballantyne, Taberner, Blakely or Brayshaw

They all played in the game earlier in the season we lost. You really can’t cover that amount of quality out of team taken from all areas of ground.

Early in year they not only had us pinned in defensive half but also when they won footy back were able to transition it very easily. We had no team cohesion and defensive systems were all over the shop, plus JD on one leg. Our team post Carlton is very different pressure wise. E.g. Pies being held goalless in a quarter

I tipped us by 40 over GC last week.

We’ve got Raz and Zaka back now. Home deck. Conditions perfect indoors. We should be a 2 goal a quarter better side at least on Freo.

Bombers by 50

Cue Air Raid siren!

4 Likes

With their best midfielder out, they still have Mundy and Neale, but they also have an inexperienced ruckman and Belly should give us first use by a good margin. We should win clearances, but maybe not contested ball because Freo will try to cramp our style and at the same time get it to Brad Hill as often as possible.

At least that turkey Taberner will not be tearing us a new one today. But you never know if a pelican or seagull is going to bob up and cause trouble.

Our team is better across the park Speedys 2 goals a quarter seems gettable but you never know if Essington is going to reappear.

So many people getting ahead of themselves, we do this every time. Talk about % boosters and we end up either dropping the game or just scraping in.

Shut ya clams

4 Likes

Jeez you make all these assertions and seeming statements of fact, yet you are not in a position to actually know anything from the inner sanctum of the club. So why the fark don’t you just pull your head in and leave off with the “I know it all” attitude. Please.

3 Likes

What did he say in the post you quoted that you think he was wrong about?

Everything to do with a player’s ‘readiness’ to play.

We will belt them.