Who else is at the bomber blitz (not) event at the firehouse?

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 8.50.40 pm

that’s a very nice title edit

2 Likes

Looks like Chris Elliott.

Redman has said with the changes at the hangar he will recommit to a new contract.

16 Likes

Does that mean he wasn’t happy with the previous regime? Is that the coaching side of things or broader? Thanks

He didn’t say in so many words… And I may be wrong in my interpretation, however that was the implication I got from it.

1 Like

He did also mention earlier in the night about how much extra funding the footy department has seen and that they have nearly twice the number of coaches, so might be overall rather than just truck related. Either way sounds like he is buying into the new direction. Which is good. He was one of the few last year that gave 100% each week regardless of the scores.

18 Likes

Thanks mate, appreciate the intel

fixed for accuracy

4 Likes

Other things I picked up on.

• draper mentioned he is a bomber for life (no real surprise there)
  • redmans sister once shoved him while naked into the fireplace (lel)
  • GIA is now our mid lines coach (not sure if I just missed this change as I’ve not had as much time as usual to pay attention to the rabble that is essington over the break)
  • Redman also spoke about GIA being his most influential person over the past few season who helped him improve
  • the changes in the football department seem to be more significant than I was aware of as an outsider. I am more optimistic after tonight that we may start to see the true potential of our list as well as proper development of our talent.

Honestly it was good to hear from a couple of our younger guys and get there perspective on things.

Anyway sorry I don’t have more insights and no where near the knowledge of our training reporters.

25 Likes

I have so many follow up questions regarding your 2nd dot point

3 Likes

Which one was naked (or both)? Was there a fire on at the time? How far into their teenage years were they?

3 Likes

It’s just for those people who can access the secret section of BB.

1 Like

He was naked in front of the fire after a shower drying and his sister pushed him in. Apparently burnt his butt. No idea on her clothing status or age. Not even sure how it came up in conversation heh. Was something to do with asking him about if he used to wear football guernseys around the house maybe.

1 Like

Ahhh, The Dark Blitz.

2 Likes

4 Likes

i think these new coaches are going to need new coaches, each one even coachier than the one before

but it begs the question

who will coach the coachmen?