Who-ever is letting them start new threads, must be replaced

Milne to st kilda, kicked 500 goals for them.
Barlow .trained with us, let go to the dockers
Podsiadly trained with us, gave the crows some goals.
Rioli overlooked in draft for Myers, what a mistake. Rioli`s breeding & relations football history was enough.
Jenkins kicking goals for the crows and a monster.
Redpath kicking goals, was he with Bendigo bombers.
Monfries kicking goals for Port.
Took to long to get Mckernan into the seniors, even tho Bellchambers was out for months, earlier.
Their are others, someone else may remember.
Its time for a change ,Dodoro must go.,

Oh jeez.

■■■■ off.

I wasn’t sure about your argument, but once I realised we missed out on Redpath (Liam Jones 2.0), I was sold. Dodoro out.

Not sure Monfries fits into this group…all the others are guys we could have had and they didn’t play 150 games for us before wanting to go back home

School holidays ???

TIMMY!

Seriously ■■■■ off with this crap

He is a troll - ignore

Rich and Compelling

will read again.

I think there is an argument for trying somebody new in the list Management role.

This isn’t it though.

Habibi pls…
Oh wait, it wasn’t habib

Finally.

Milne to st kilda, kicked 500 goals for them. Barlow .trained with us, let go to the dockers Podsiadly trained with us, gave the crows some goals. Rioli overlooked in draft for Myers, what a mistake. Rioli`s breeding & relations football history was enough. Jenkins kicking goals for the crows and a monster. Redpath kicking goals, was he with Bendigo bombers. Monfries kicking goals for Port. Took to long to get Mckernan into the seniors, even tho Bellchambers was out for months, earlier. Their are others, someone else may remember. Its time for a change ,Dodoro must go.,

Okay, I’ll bite

Milne - was on outr sup list and Sheeds didn’t like him so told him to go away
Barlow - sure, in hindsight we could or maybe should have picked him up however he hadn’t shown that much before Freo decided to give him a shot
Pods - really? An old man with a limited future and we should have picked him up?
Rioli - we were all disappointed with this but Myers has not been a failure
Jenkins - we offered to keep him as a rookie while Adelaide offered him a shot, we had Ryder and Belly (& maybe Hille?) so didn’t feel the need for him. Again hindsight is a big caller on this.
Redpath - really again? Not sure he is a world beater.
Monfries - wasn’t really setting the place onf ire before he left and arguably still isn’t at Port. He would be handy now but we felt we had him covered with Crammers, not expecting Crammers to walk away
McKernan - what the hell has this to do with Dodoro? Hird is the one that wouldn’t play him and Hird is already gone.

Hindsight is always 20/20

How about looking at:

Heppell
Z Merret
Bags
The Irishman
Langford
Hibberd
Edwards
Colyer
Laverde
Fantasia

Dodoro must stay!

Redpath kicking goals, was he with Bendigo bombers.

The fact you are angry about something that you are not even sure even happened is a sign that you need to get out more.

If your handle was “pickup84” or similar, then maybe, just maybe, I’d listen to what you have to say.

How about we just add emma quayle to the essendon recruiting department.

I believe Tory Dickson, (who kicked 5 goals straight on the weekend) for footscray, was playing with the Bendigo Bombers.
Essendon wanted him but he choose to go with Shannon Grant when he went to the bulldogs as an assistant coach.

This isn’t even a good off season troll.

LIFT, BLITZ