Who-ever is letting them start new threads, must be replaced

IFRC Barlow was going to be our choice but Freo had the pick in front of us and grabbed him. We got Hardy who’d been training with them. Blame Harvey for that one.

Fight pan

Milne to st kilda, kicked 500 goals for them. Barlow .trained with us, let go to the dockers Podsiadly trained with us, gave the crows some goals. Rioli overlooked in draft for Myers, what a mistake. Rioli`s breeding & relations football history was enough. Jenkins kicking goals for the crows and a monster. Redpath kicking goals, was he with Bendigo bombers. Monfries kicking goals for Port. Took to long to get Mckernan into the seniors, even tho Bellchambers was out for months, earlier. Their are others, someone else may remember. Its time for a change ,Dodoro must go.,

Okay, I’ll bite

Milne - was on outr sup list and Sheeds didn’t like him so told him to go away
Barlow - sure, in hindsight we could or maybe should have picked him up however he hadn’t shown that much before Freo decided to give him a shot
Pods - really? An old man with a limited future and we should have picked him up?
Rioli - we were all disappointed with this but Myers has not been a failure
Jenkins - we offered to keep him as a rookie while Adelaide offered him a shot, we had Ryder and Belly (& maybe Hille?) so didn’t feel the need for him. Again hindsight is a big caller on this.
Redpath - really again? Not sure he is a world beater.
Monfries - wasn’t really setting the place onf ire before he left and arguably still isn’t at Port. He would be handy now but we felt we had him covered with Crammers, not expecting Crammers to walk away
McKernan - what the hell has this to do with Dodoro? Hird is the one that wouldn’t play him and Hird is already gone.

Hindsight is always 20/20

How about looking at:

Heppell
Z Merret
Bags
The Irishman
Langford
Hibberd
Edwards
Colyer
Laverde
Fantasia

Dodoro must stay!

HOW MANY FINALS WE WON SINCE SHEEDY LEFT, COMPARED TO HAWTHORN AND GEELONG,
THEIR PLAYER SPOTTERS MUST BE BETTER THAN OURS, DODORO WAS A PLAYERS ABILITYFOR SHEEDY NO ACTUAL EXPERIENCE IN

IFRC Barlow was going to be our choice but Freo had the pick in front of us and grabbed him. We got Hardy who'd been training with them. Blame Harvey for that one.

Incorrect.
Barlow went rookies, Hardie (after McPhee dicked us by leaving after trade week) went PSD.
In that draft, 2009, every club passed on Barlow at a minimum 4 or 5 times. I don’t really get why it’s an issue that we passed on him with the PSD pick but not, say, pick 33 or 26 or pick 10.

At least the majority of our picks before that (and a couple after) all went on to have some sort of career with us.

I remember listening to an interview with James Podsiadly that might serve as a response to this thread.

It went something like this.

Interviewer: “How did all these other clubs not pick you for all these years? I mean you were at Essendon and Collingwood. Why weren’t you playing at this level when you were younger?”

Pods: “Well basically I wasn’t any good back then”

Milne to st kilda, kicked 500 goals for them. Barlow .trained with us, let go to the dockers Podsiadly trained with us, gave the crows some goals. Rioli overlooked in draft for Myers, what a mistake. Rioli`s breeding & relations football history was enough. Jenkins kicking goals for the crows and a monster. Redpath kicking goals, was he with Bendigo bombers. Monfries kicking goals for Port. Took to long to get Mckernan into the seniors, even tho Bellchambers was out for months, earlier. Their are others, someone else may remember. Its time for a change ,Dodoro must go.,

Okay, I’ll bite

Milne - was on outr sup list and Sheeds didn’t like him so told him to go away
Barlow - sure, in hindsight we could or maybe should have picked him up however he hadn’t shown that much before Freo decided to give him a shot
Pods - really? An old man with a limited future and we should have picked him up?
Rioli - we were all disappointed with this but Myers has not been a failure
Jenkins - we offered to keep him as a rookie while Adelaide offered him a shot, we had Ryder and Belly (& maybe Hille?) so didn’t feel the need for him. Again hindsight is a big caller on this.
Redpath - really again? Not sure he is a world beater.
Monfries - wasn’t really setting the place onf ire before he left and arguably still isn’t at Port. He would be handy now but we felt we had him covered with Crammers, not expecting Crammers to walk away
McKernan - what the hell has this to do with Dodoro? Hird is the one that wouldn’t play him and Hird is already gone.

Hindsight is always 20/20

How about looking at:

Heppell
Z Merret
Bags
The Irishman
Langford
Hibberd
Edwards
Colyer
Laverde
Fantasia

Dodoro must stay!

HOW MANY FINALS WE WON SINCE SHEEDY LEFT, COMPARED TO HAWTHORN AND GEELONG,
THEIR PLAYER SPOTTERS MUST BE BETTER THAN OURS, DODORO WAS A PLAYERS ABILITYFOR SHEEDY NO ACTUAL EXPERIENCE IN

Who spots the player spotters? The person that spots that person is the one we need to replace.

Harsh gurge for mine

LOUD NOISES!

Fantasia is thanks to Bassett!

Why can’t we be like those teams that only bring in and keep good players?

Like um…

How many players Dodoro not spot.

Internets has replaced crayons…

:slight_smile: this thread is a riot. the OP was pretty full on but his reply to IT posted in caps? Priceless.

You picked a bad day.

How many final, sheedy successors won?

We should probably sack whoever was responsible for not naming the players necessary to win every game we’ve ever competed in.