Who is leading/Who will win our B&F?

Goddard is in the box seat and is the kind of player that could find some more with Jobe sidelined.

I would love Hooker to take it out... 

Refer to the Nobby Clarke Medal, it is a pretty good guide - Hooker gets the chocolates.

Hooker has been super consistent. Goddard missing a few games will count again him. 

On the Nobby - Hooker has votes from 7 games so far, while Heppell has only voted in 4. 

TIPPA (cheap likes)

Hooker or heppel

Pears

Paddy is a big chance IMO

Hooker. And wouldn't that be a big slap in the face for many many 'experts' on here.

Yup, agree. 

Hooker, Heppell and Goddard have been a step above the rest of the group. Though Goddard has missed 3 games.  

Will add that if Heppell continues his current form, and even improves a bit he could make the AA squad.

hooker or BJ

hepps had 2 good games let's not go nuts

Hooker, then Heppell.

I would love to see Hooker win it as well as getting AA. Would be great reward for sticking with us.

smokey... Baguley.

I don't think he'll win it, but I reckon he'd be top 5 at this point of the year

Heppell, hooksie, fletch.
The last bloke needs to retire, clearly holding us back.

Clearly finished. Has lost his pace.
Oh wait, we won this week. Never mind.
Needs to play on for another 4-5 years.

Hooker, possibly Bags.

smokey... Baguley. 

I reckon he will poll in the most games, Just no the big digits.

I think Hooker is currently leading. Heppell the only one I see beating him.

Heppell

Yes goddards had a few rippers, but he was also out for two weeks or so wasn’t he? Heppells been pretty consistent, I could see it as a suprise just like it was when Zaka won it!

I've been a fan of Bags since day one, but never would have said he was a chance for B&F… until this year.

Still, it will be Hooker.