Who is the fastest player at Essendon?

Port must have been taking the ■■■■ picking Monfries

Put a sausage roll on a length and it’d be a toss up between Scotty Cummings and dean rioli

GRANT THOMAS.

Put an extra dollar in front of Crameri and watch him go!

Last yr he won heat 1 as easily as Danger won heat 2 & just like we see every week with him in the final there was "no second effort"

On another sprinting note, the mascot race at Moonee Valley last night was a ■■■■■■ strange one. Skeeta ran a strong first 25 metres, before a 90 degree turn, a hurdle over the roses and the fence before doing a runner off into the members stand. 

Old Skeeta would never have resorted to such childish antics on the big stage, really sums up the direction of the club at the moment, ■■■■■■ dysfunctional. Personally for me this was the last straw and no way in the world will I renew my membership next year after seeing that. 

#standdownskeeta2.0

On another sprinting note, the mascot race at Moonee Valley last night was a ■■■■■■ strange one. Skeeta ran a strong first 25 metres, before a 90 degree turn, a hurdle over the roses and the fence before doing a runner off into the members stand. 

Old Skeeta would never have resorted to such childish antics on the big stage, really sums up the direction of the club at the moment, ■■■■■■ dysfunctional. Personally for me this was the last straw and no way in the world will I renew my membership next year after seeing that. 

#standdownskeeta2.0

Trade him for that big swan?

#standdownskeeta2.0

Trade him for that big swan?

Trade him for the michelin man for all I care. This rotting culture starts at the bottom, and since the introduction of Skeeta 2.0 only the worst of circumstance has engulfed this great club, namely the flash mob. I truly believe he'll be the next to go in the Essendon hierarchy of the start of 2013. 

1. Evans

2. Robson

3. Hird

4. Skeeta 2.0

5. IT Guy

6. J Rod

Dangerfield 3 years in a row…

It's tradition to put your 8th or 9th fastest player in the GF sprint. 

For us or everyone? Would have thought Yarran and Danger are pretty high up in their sides ranks...

Was funny watching Melk last year. Him standing at the starting line was hilarious.

Dalgliesh.

+1

Won a professional sprint (Terang Gift I think) as an 18-year old and I doubt Colyer is that quick. Maybe Colyer over the first few metres but after that Dalgleish.
I'm sure I'm not the only Bomber fan incredibly excited about Lauchlan Dalgleish. He looks like a top 5 draft pick yet we got him in the rookie draft last year. Super fast, a beautiful long accurate left foot on him, and really looks like he can play. To me his arrival on the scene almost makes up for next year's missing draft picks.

Dalgliesh looks like a top 5 pick? Are you serious?

Give him a break, he hasn't gone yet.

Dalgliesh.

+1

Won a professional sprint (Terang Gift I think) as an 18-year old and I doubt Colyer is that quick. Maybe Colyer over the first few metres but after that Dalgleish.

+2

Paddy 

I know this will sound strange but Jason Winderlich has a serious pair of jets on him.

I know this will sound strange but Jason Winderlich has a serious pair of jets on him.

Not strange at all, he's the one I first thought of.

Would do a hammy

Dalgliesh.

+1
I'm sure I'm not the only Bomber fan incredibly excited about Lauchlan Dalgleish. He looks like a top 5 draft pick yet we got him in the rookie draft last year. Super fast, a beautiful long accurate left foot on him, and really looks like he can play. To me his arrival on the scene almost makes up for next year's missing draft picks.
Dalgliesh looks like a top 5 pick? Are you serious?
He must have meant top 5 Rookie draft pick

id get a weeks ban for writing that.

id get a weeks ban for writing that.

Grow up.

I reckon Crameri prob would go close over 100.

He smoked McPharlin who is a former 400m champ, whilst bouncing the ball.

havnt seen enough of Daig to say he would or wouldnt be.