Who is the fastest player at Essendon?

Put an extra dollar in front of Crameri and watch him go!

id get a weeks ban for writing that.

RIght thats enough. BAN

id get a weeks ban for writing that.

RIght thats enough. BAN

Impersonating a moderator. BAN

Oh sh...

Dalgliesh.

+1
Won a professional sprint (Terang Gift I think) as an 18-year old and I doubt Colyer is that quick. Maybe Colyer over the first few metres but after that Dalgleish.
I'm sure I'm not the only Bomber fan incredibly excited about Lauchlan Dalgleish. He looks like a top 5 draft pick yet we got him in the rookie draft last year. Super fast, a beautiful long accurate left foot on him, and really looks like he can play. To me his arrival on the scene almost makes up for next year's missing draft picks.
Dalgliesh looks like a top 5 pick? Are you serious?
He must have meant top 5 Rookie draft pick

No, I mean he looks like a top 5 pick. Let's see how he shapes up next year, eh? THEN we'll see who ends up with egg on their face. But I warn you I'm usually right about these things - before the season even started I tipped that one G Ablett would have a good 2013 .... need I say more?

i think i heard a while back Demps was a very good 200m........probably take him a while to reel in lachie

Dalgliesh.

+1
Won a professional sprint (Terang Gift I think) as an 18-year old and I doubt Colyer is that quick. Maybe Colyer over the first few metres but after that Dalgleish.
I'm sure I'm not the only Bomber fan incredibly excited about Lauchlan Dalgleish. He looks like a top 5 draft pick yet we got him in the rookie draft last year. Super fast, a beautiful long accurate left foot on him, and really looks like he can play. To me his arrival on the scene almost makes up for next year's missing draft picks.

No, I mean he looks like a top 5 pick. Let's see how he shapes up next year, eh? THEN we'll see who ends up with egg on their face. But I warn you I'm usually right about these things - before the season even started I tipped that one G Ablett would have a good 2013 .... need I say more?

Yeah, no one would have guessed the best player in the last 10-15 years, and potentially in the top 5 ever, would have had a good year as a young team got more experience. 

However, Dalgleish does look like he is going to be a star. His kicking is outstanding.

Would not be surprised if it was Ryder over 100m. He was fastest guy in that heat just did not give 2 hoots.

Dude was pretty much walking

Dalgliesh.

+1
Yeah, no one would have guessed the best player in the last 10-15 years, and potentially in the top 5 ever, would have had a good year as a young team got more experience. 
However, Dalgleish does look like he is going to be a star. His kicking is outstanding.
I had the Hawks in my top eight as well. Tipping a warm to hot summer.

tumblr_me11baCF8Z1rqdjmlo1_500.gif

Only if B Mac is at the finishing line waving it around.

I think dal is the fastest, has the burst and keep accelerating where other flat line. We have only just scratched the surface with him!

Dalgliesh.

+1
No, I mean he looks like a top 5 pick. Let's see how he shapes up next year, eh? THEN we'll see who ends up with egg on their face. But I warn you I'm usually right about these things - before the season even started I tipped that one G Ablett would have a good 2013 .... need I say more?

Haha. Nice one.
Mate, I hope you're right about Dalgleish. I'm not convinced yet, but I think he is worthy of an upgrade to the main list.

This over-rating of Dalgleish is suspiciously like O'Brien at the end of the 2012. Continually read that O'Brien was best 22 and he ended up playing 3 games. Think that Dalgleish has shown more than O'Brien at the corresponding time, but is probably a depth player at this stage.

I’m sure Armfield ran down Dangerfield earlier in the year yet they pick Yarran who was laughing as he lost.

On another sprinting note, the mascot race at Moonee Valley last night was a ■■■■■■ strange one. Skeeta ran a strong first 25 metres, before a 90 degree turn, a hurdle over the roses and the fence before doing a runner off into the members stand. 

Old Skeeta would never have resorted to such childish antics on the big stage, really sums up the direction of the club at the moment, ■■■■■■ dysfunctional. Personally for me this was the last straw and no way in the world will I renew my membership next year after seeing that. 

#standdownskeeta2.0

Trade him for that big swan?

Skeeta for Kurt Tippet?  We've got enough forwards!

This over-rating of Dalgleish is suspiciously like O'Brien at the end of the 2012. Continually read that O'Brien was best 22 and he ended up playing 3 games. Think that Dalgleish has shown more than O'Brien at the corresponding time, but is probably a depth player at this stage. 

Dalgleish is quick. And he can kick. 

In a squad where the general rule is  "All the guys who can kick are slow, and the guys who are fast can't kick," he is gonna jump the pecking order pretty quickly. 

Winderlich is no slouch.

I'm sure Armfield ran down Dangerfield earlier in the year yet they pick Yarran who was laughing as he lost.

Did you watch Paddy? He didn't even try; just jogged along looking around at the others.

Agreed.

Not sure where his kicking being so great has come from either... he's only kicked it 30 times at AFL level and whilst it hasn't been bad I haven't seen anything to put it above "passable"/"good". Seems to lob it in the right areas but he doesn't kick many chiselers like a Hibberd and Dyson types do.

On another sprinting note, the mascot race at Moonee Valley last night was a ■■■■■■ strange one. Skeeta ran a strong first 25 metres, before a 90 degree turn, a hurdle over the roses and the fence before doing a runner off into the members stand. 

Old Skeeta would never have resorted to such childish antics on the big stage, really sums up the direction of the club at the moment, ■■■■■■ dysfunctional. Personally for me this was the last straw and no way in the world will I renew my membership next year after seeing that. 

#standdownskeeta2.0

#standdownskeeta2.0

Nah think he means buddy

Bump. Who the current fastest player?

Fastest I’ve seen this season is franga. Would put Hind up there too

Edit: ■■■■ me this thread is 8 years old, wtf