Who is Who on the Blitz

I was once the eighth best in my world in my chosen sport.Unfortunately they insisted on running the rest of the events at that World Cup, and it‘s been downhill ever since…

Isn't ASTERIX a cartoon??

Asterix & Oblix, right?

Was one of my favs as a child :)

This is a special thread, got off the rails about 2 posts in and never found its way back.

This is a special thread, got off the rails about 2 posts in and never found its way back.

I am the Pied Piper.

Wait wat wait…

Threads have rails now?

I don’t remember installing any rails

I am the batman.

Wait wat wait...
Threads have rails now?
I don't remember installing any rails

It had a way it was intended to go, but that's not what the rest of us intended - we don't like rails, that's why they weren't put in.

dl58e.jpg

I am #4

I am totally freaking out man.

dl58e.jpg

Thread needs more fat controller

I was once the eighth best in my world in my chosen sport.
Unfortunately they insisted on running the rest of the events at that World Cup, and it‘s been downhill ever since…

Cooler than my equivalent of being top 3-4% in the country for maths from the ages of 12-15.

I learnt quickly though that all the hot girls don't like maths nerds, so that just as quickly abated as it started.

Most things are.

I’m beginning to feel like a Rap God.

Well that took me a while to read. 

I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God.

Kanye.

I am the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

I am sancho

I was once the eighth best in my world in my chosen sport.
Unfortunately they insisted on running the rest of the events at that World Cup, and it‘s been downhill ever since…

Cooler than my equivalent of being top 3-4% in the country for maths from the ages of 12-15.

I learnt quickly though that all the hot girls don't like maths nerds, so that just as quickly abated as it started.

Most things are.

Heights and weights were his Maths weakspot.

RAILS.

DRUGS.

guesswho.jpg

guesswho.jpg

Is that the Tony Abbott version of Guess Who?