Who Should We Draft?

What I'm mostly getting from the various phantoms is that nobody has any damn idea who we'll be taking. Far as I can recall, we've been phantomed as taking ahern, wright, garlett, lamb, laverde, miller, ellis, and weller, and vaguely linked to marchbank, lever, Goddard, menadue, cockatoo and probably more.
Nobody knows a damn thing, basically.

MASS EXODUS!!!! Essendon pick up 13 players with 2 picks!

That's an Ixodus.

INFLUXODUS!

Moors!!!!

Just get a quick indig plz

What I'm mostly getting from the various phantoms is that nobody has any damn idea who we'll be taking. Far as I can recall, we've been phantomed as taking ahern, wright, garlett, lamb, laverde, miller, ellis, and weller, and vaguely linked to marchbank, lever, Goddard, menadue, cockatoo and probably more.
Nobody knows a damn thing, basically.

MASS EXODUS!!!! Essendon pick up 13 players with 2 picks!

That's an Ixodus.

Its actually an XIIIodus

Im actually hoping Hugh Goddard drops to our first pick

I literally fell off my chair! You mean so that we can pass on him and pick up Garlett right?

When Lamb is firmly entrenched in a scum jumper I'll be chuffed.

What time is the draft tomorrow?

Streamed on EFC.com.au 7.00pm

…buffering...

What time is the draft tomorrow?

Streamed on EFC.com.au 7.00pm
…buffering...
Page cannot be displayed, please check your internet connection...

Whatsimonsays, abc had us taking 7 picks earlier today, so you can probably discount that one!

Laverde and Goddard… Sounds good.

Noting Dodoro’s comments about wanting different types, I’m wondering if we don’t cover off on the classy outside wingman with Long if we get him.

Ben, are they similar types? You say Jake plays like his old man and I’ve seen Garlett compared to Brad Hill. Seems to fill a similar position?

Theres no way we’ll factor Long into positional tactics at #17 and #20, imo.

Laverde and Goddard.... Sounds good.
Noting Dodoro's comments about wanting different types, I'm wondering if we don't cover off on the classy outside wingman with Long if we get him.
Ben, are they similar types? You say Jake plays like his old man and I've seen Garlett compared to Brad Hill. Seems to fill a similar position?

Yeah, but it's not like we are rife with that sort of run and carry guy

I see that, thats partially why id like to see us grab a 195 guy over a ruckman

I think the answer is driving a truck load of money up to 197cm Alex Keath's door and convincing him to sign as a rookie B.

Noting Dodoro's comments about wanting different types, I'm wondering if we don't cover off on the classy outside wingman with Long if we get him.
Ben, are they similar types? You say Jake plays like his old man and I've seen Garlett compared to Brad Hill. Seems to fill a similar position?

imagine they. Both work out. Our centreline sans Watson, Goddard and Coony
Long Merrett Garlett
All fast and great users of the pill

I think the answer is driving a truck load of money up to 197cm Alex Keath's door and convincing him to sign as a rookie B.

I was thinking 216cm Luke Schenscher

I hope we don’t get Goddard, I don’t like the name Hugh.

Long Merrett Garlett

Not sure you sold that so well.

Plenty of clubs have been trying that for several years now.

I hope we don't get Goddard, I don't like the name Hugh.

I don‘t like Oddards at all, no matter what size they are.

Theres no way we'll factor Long into positional tactics at #17 and #20, imo.

I expect you're right but thought it worth noting, given I feel like we have even bigger holes in our tall depth than we have in our midfield runners.

Long Merrett Garlett

Or
Long Merrett Merrett
Or
Fantasia Zaharakis Edwards
Although I do like your version.