Who Should We Draft?

I understand what you're saying about the tie, but as it happens I put it on in the car and, trust me, if they can't handle your girth too low is always better than too high.

Because I am a miserable vengeful ■■■■■■■ who can see a cloud to every silver lining:

Never forget over the course of this draft and the years following that while we're getting 17 and 20, we SHOULD be picking at 13 and 17.  Whether it's Ellis, Laverde, Cockatoo, Weller, Wright, or whoever goes between the pick that we should have, and the pick that we do have, always remember it.  Remember how badly we got screwed over by the AFL, and how the club administration let it happen.

Thanks HM.

Because I am a miserable vengeful ■■■■■■■ who can see a cloud to every silver lining:
Never forget over the course of this draft and the years following that while we're getting 17 and 20, we SHOULD be picking at 13 and 17. Whether it's Ellis, Laverde, Cockatoo, Weller, Wright, or whoever goes between the pick that we should have, and the pick that we do have, always remember it. Remember how badly we got screwed over by the AFL, and how the club administration let it happen.

And you're only talking about this year too! The missed players from last year (Zach not withstanding)?

Thanks HM.

I try my best to be a little ray of sunshine in everyone's life...

Never forget over the course of this draft and the years following that while we're getting 17 and 20, we SHOULD be picking at 13 and 17. Whether it's Ellis, Laverde, Cockatoo, Weller, Wright, or whoever goes between the pick that we should have, and the pick that we do have, always remember it. Remember how badly we got screwed over by the AFL, and how the club administration let it happen.

And you're only talking about this year too! The missed players from last year (Zach not withstanding)?

yep 13 ish could have netted us Apeness, Dunston Impey for example. Don't know about 33, Garlett maybee, Jay Kennedy harris?

Twomey's phantom draft has us taking Garlett at 17. watching his highlights again, he has some great lateral movement, speed and skills on both feat. Reminds me a bit of andrew Krakouer but rangier and quicker. i wouldn't be upset.

Liam Duggan and Brenton Payne.
We need more of the Marsh at EFC !

As a fellow marsh boy I would love that too!

I want us to get Duggan so we can nickname him 'Hacksaw' Liam Duggan.

Interesting Emma Qs article on Petracca vs mccartin saying the petracca has an issue with his psychological profile, that he is too much of a big head and would be too difficult to manage.
Though it was an odd thing to write, anybody else heard this?

I think they said a similar thing about Buddy and despite this he did a couple of nice things I reckon.

im excited to hear that Goddard may be back in the frame at our pick.  

17 Goddard

20 Garlett for me.

17 - weller

20 - lamb

17 - weller
20 - lamb

17. Cockatoo

20. Garlett 

come on man!

I want us to get Duggan so we can nickname him 'Hacksaw' Liam Duggan.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Emma tweeting Cockatoo has been flown up to the draft. Top 10? Geelong?

Emma tweeting Cockatoo has been flown up to the draft. Top 10? Geelong?

Nah, he'll be given a special pick and go to Port.

17 - weller
20 - lamb

17. Cockatoo
20. Garlett
come on man!

17. Cockatoo
20. Ahern

Weller and Menadue.

Hypothetical: if BOTH Wright and Weller are available at pick 17: who would YOU choose?

Dammit, cockatoo has just showed up on the Goldie, must be going top 10