Who wants to be a contract manager?

Mmmmm

Does this include super?

Carlisle at 700k would suggest he is in the top 20 in the league, I would not even put him in the top 15 at our club.

Jeezsuz … really?

So is Dangerfield or Fyfe worth the million given how much it would affect the list dollar wise?

10.36 mil. Assuming the club/league pays the standard 9.5%, that’s $984,200 per year in super.

Take it or leave it, my source says that Franklin and Tippet are the two on $60k per year. Both players spouses are secretaries earning $940k per year.

10.36 mil. Assuming the club/league pays the standard 9.5%, that's $984,200 per year in super.

That’s a lot of c****

Great post for some realistic thinking on Carlisle. If he doesn’t want to fit in the structure, please at least let us get a decent deal done

So no one wants to have a go plugging in where they think our 44 fit on that list?

I’d like to see those brackets broken down a bit more, say in bands of $50,000.

A player worth $200,000 is in the same bracket as a guy only half as good, on $100,000.

A very difficult task to manage!

I'd like to see those brackets broken down a bit more, say in bands of $50,000.

A player worth $200,000 is in the same bracket as a guy only half as good, on $100,000.

A very difficult task to manage!

Use the first post then!

Doggies are going to have issues with Boyd on a million.

GWS as well.

Makes you wonder how Sydney and Hawks fit it all in

GWS as well.

They don’t.

GWS as well.

They don’t.

And quoted because a like is just not enough

I’m pretty sure its the size of the contract being offered, but yeah i can never keep up with it.

Thing is though… who exactly would be chasing him? And who would be throwing around big coin to do so? Ironically, the team with the most pressing need for a ruckman, and probably the most money to throw at one, is us.

Good thread. Puts a lot of figures being talked about into perspective

So, with everything we’ve read in this thread, i have to ask again…

Is Tom Bellchambers really on 600k a year?

If he was then doesn’t that bode well for free agency? Isn’t the compo based on their pay grade at your club (top earners get 1st round pick etc) Is it that or based on what the new club is offering (I can’t keep up) If it was somehow the case that TBell was worth a 1st round pick after our own if he goes FA then we’d be crazy to not push him & at least make up for getting unders for Ryder. Most likely AFL will change the rules - TBell worth end of 3rd round compo & we have to be 2/3 of his pay.

It’s based on the total value of the new contract (money and years) and the age of the player.

If he was then doesn’t that bode well for free agency? Isn’t the compo based on their pay grade at your club (top earners get 1st round pick etc) Is it that or based on what the new club is offering (I can’t keep up) If it was somehow the case that TBell was worth a 1st round pick after our own if he goes FA then we’d be crazy to not push him & at least make up for getting unders for Ryder. Most likely AFL will change the rules - TBell worth end of 3rd round compo & we have to be 2/3 of his pay.

maybe some of the older guys are on more? bit of fun