Who will annoy you least by winning the flag*?

Obviously I don’t want anyone to win the flag, I kind of hope that the AFL is sent into administration and the season is cancelled before a winner can be decided. Given that’s unlikely, what’s your list of who you’d be least upset at seeing standing on the podium on Grand Final day? Mine:

1. GWS. I don’t know anybody who supports them so I won’t have to hear about it plus the level of angst will be hilarious, especially when they get another two top 10 academy players come draft time. If we can’t win, then the competition can burn.
  2. Sydney. Like GWS but slightly less so.
  3. Dogs. Who really gives a ■■■■ if the Dogs win?
  4. Adelaide. I don’t live in SA, so I can view them with deep ambivalence.
  5. Geelong. Have a Scott for a coach, have had enough success of late, and their team is built on convincing players they can be successful while unceremoniously dumpng the players who actually made them successful. Basically if a ■■■■ bloke was a whole football club.
  6. North. They also have a Scott for a coach, plus the thought of seeing Lindsay Thomas, Brent Harvey, and Drew Petrie celebrating makes me throw up in my mouth.
  7. Hawthorn. Obviously.

Minor correction: there is no such thing as a 2016 flag. There is only a 2016 flag*, as the season was compromised from the very start by the unjust crippling of one of the teams in the competition. I suppose it’ll be a pretty hollow for whichever team wins the last game of the season that they only win a flag* and not a flag, but them’s the breaks.

Minor correction: there is no such thing as a 2016 flag. There is only a 2016 flag*, as the season was compromised from the very start by the unjust crippling of one of the teams in the competition. I suppose it'll be a pretty hollow for whichever team wins the last game of the season that they only win a flag* and not a flag, but them's the breaks.

Good point well made.

Cats or dogs will reign

Honestly, as long as its not fking hawthorn, i can live with it

Minor correction: there is no such thing as a 2016 flag. There is only a 2016 flag*, as the season was compromised from the very start by the unjust crippling of one of the teams in the competition. I suppose it'll be a pretty hollow for whichever team wins the last game of the season that they only win a flag* and not a flag, but them's the breaks.

Correct.

You don’t win a flag anyway. You win a cup. The doggies cheersquad taught us that.

Dogs. 62 years. They’re due.

Dogs
GWS
Adelaide
Sydney.

GWS winning would be like us in 1993.

I really don’t want them to start this early because I’m one those people who think they are going to dominate for a decade.

I really hope GWS win it but it won’t happen.
After that I hope it’s Sydney or Adelaide.

Dogs would be nearly last on my list. ■■■■ them!

Dogs winning will give me at least a few weeks of bliss at home.
GWS next, then Crows and Swans.
whoreforn last, norf 2nd last.

GWS
Dogs

GWS dominating will ■■■■ off all sorts of people no end, and I’m going to sit back and enjoy it. The AFL continually propping up the on field success of 4 synthetic teams is not feasible over the longer term

I want GWS to win it as well. The sooner they win the sooner the AFL wakes up and smells the roses that they have created a monster.

My second choice is one that I hate but if we can’t win it then it might as well be Hawthorn again. My justification for this is twofold - one no one else gets to win it meaning the absolute hate for them increases even more and secondly the AFL might start to realise their susposedly even competition is anything but even. Well we can only hope they realise they have an issue.

Dogs
GWS
Adelaide
Sydney
Geelong
Hawthorn
North

Obviously I don't want anyone to win the flag, I kind of hope that the AFL is sent into administration and the season is cancelled before a winner can be decided. Given that's unlikely, what's your list of who you'd be least upset at seeing standing on the podium on Grand Final day? Mine:
  1. GWS. I don’t know anybody who supports them so I won’t have to hear about it plus the level of angst will be hilarious, especially when they get another two top 10 academy players come draft time. If we can’t win, then the competition can burn.
  2. Sydney. Like GWS but slightly less so.
  3. Dogs. Who really gives a ■■■■ if the Dogs win?
  4. Adelaide. I don’t live in SA, so I can view them with deep ambivalence.
  5. Geelong. Have a Scott for a coach, have had enough success of late, and their team is built on convincing players they can be successful while unceremoniously dumpng the players who actually made them successful. Basically if a ■■■■ bloke was a whole football club.
  6. North. They also have a Scott for a coach, plus the thought of seeing Lindsay Thomas, Brent Harvey, and Drew Petrie celebrating makes me throw up in my mouth.
  7. Hawthorn. Obviously.

Pretty much agree… Except I would swap adel and foots. Don’t want to hear more crap about wb being everyone’s 2nd team - they aren’t mine… I only have one team.

GWS
Dogs
The rest can fark right off.

GWS Dogs The rest can fark right off.

adeliade

dont like them, dont dislike them, they just exist.

FFS anyone but Shitney please
The media fapping up here is unbearable as it is
Would love nothing better than to see all the try hard Swannies supporters get their hearts broken cos they think it’s their right to another flag
The longer they go without the ultimate return on their $10m Buddy investment the better
Even deserves a second FFS

Gonna get flamed for this but if it was them & Hawks in the GF I’d be able to tolerate a fourth flag for “ever so brave Hodgy” over Sydney
Purely selfish reasons on my behalf living up here

Could wear a GWS flag cos they’d still only have 10k supporters & the Sheeds connection

FFS - that’s three !!

FARK CARLTON & the AFL

I hope its an all sydney grandfinal, and swans get absolutely trounced by gws. then all the dumb ■■■■ mouth breathers realise how much the afl ■■■■■■ over the comp by bringing in the 2 expansion clubs and diluting the talent pool. And also my mouthy swans mate can stfu.