Who will annoy you least by winning the flag*?

Minor correction: there is no such thing as a 2016 flag. There is only a 2016 flag*, as the season was compromised from the very start by the unjust crippling of one of the teams in the competition. I suppose it'll be a pretty hollow for whichever team wins the last game of the season that they only win a flag* and not a flag, but them's the breaks.

Correct.

You don’t win a flag anyway. You win a cup. The doggies cheersquad taught us that.

When the doggies got there one and only premiership in 1954 it was a flag. Cups didn’t start till 1959 ( I think)

Dogs, then Adelaide. Don’t have a great affection for Adelaide but winning it the year after their coach was murdered would be a great story.

Last favored - Hawks, Cats, Swans (in that order).

GWS winning it would be OK as well because they are an exciting side playing great footy.

Dogs GWS Adelaide Sydney.

I second this order of preference

FRANKLIN!

ABH

Anyone But Hawthorn. I’d barrack for the Taliban if they were playing Hawthorn

You really hate Hawthorn.

GWS.
Actually don’t know who else made the 8, but probably safe to assume that the rest can get farked.

1.GWS
2. Adelaide
3. Sydney

All the rest can FOAD

For all of you who are saying Bulldogs, just imagine that flog Gordon and Brad Johnson’s stupid faces if they were to win.

Plus if an interstate team wins it we only have to here about it for a few days and then nothing.

Wouldn’t mind if the Dogs got up I suppose, as I have some long suffering extended family who follow them, but as long as Whoreforn don’t win it I really don’t care.

Delete

Adelaide.
GWS
Dogs
Cats
Norf
Shitney
Fark hawthorn

WCE would have been equal with shitney if they were still in it.

Crows - nothing against them, don’t know any of their fans, copped a rough deal last year.

GWS - don’t know any of their fans, wouldn’t mind if they won it cos they play good footy. Won’t happen tho.

Cats - meh, could be worse

Sydney - don’t care about them one way or the other.

Dogs - fark em, sick of their fans getting way ahead of themselves. Some of the worst supporters to be anywhere near at the footy.

Norf - hahahahahahaha.

Hawks - anyone but the fkn Hawks. I know far too many ‘Supporters’ who didn’t know what footy was before 2008. Bunch of bandwagoning ■■■■■■. Fark the lot of them.

I hope it’s a crows v cats grand final, crows win

GWS because it would be so hilarious to have a team with no real fans winning, it’s like what’s the sound of one hand clapping while they win a premiership.
All those voting dogs forgot how they tried to screw us over with Crameri.

Not Hawthorn

I just want to see Essendon win the VFL flag.

We have a pretty good record over the past three eras of premierships of backing up with a senior flag after winning or playing in seconds grand finals the year before.

1983 Reserves flag -> '84/'85 back to back

1992 Reserves flag -> 1993 Baby Bombers flag

1999 Reserves Runners - Up -> 2000 All conquering flag.

So yeah! A VFL Dons flag this year would suffice.

Thought we won the VFL flag in 1999? Simon Eastaugh collected the trophy and proclaimed “we ■■■■■■■ did it”

A lot want GWS to win, but that’ll be tragic. A plastic, artificial, fake afl creation win will just reinforce what a manufactured competition this is.

Dogs
Adelaide.

Geelong. I shouldn’t say this but I have a weakness for the ■■■■■■■.

A lot want GWS to win, but that'll be tragic. A plastic, artificial, fake afl creation win will just reinforce what a manufactured competition this is.
You say that like it's a bad thing.