Who will lead our goalkciking at season's end?

And how many?

9 games down, and here are the club's leading goalkickers:

10 - Stanton & Chappy

9 - Hardy

8 - Goddard & Daniher

7 - Jobe & Winders

Literally anyone can win it from here, and they might only need 25 to do so.  I get the feeling, though, that with Paddy and Belly in the team things should turn around a bit and we should be a little more dangerous up forward.  Paddy looked the most dangerous up forward vs Sydney, and I felt during the St Kilda game he was the player we desperately needed to play as a forward.  So yeah, Ryder is my prediction with something between 20 and 25 goals.

rod-president.jpg

Remember when Hurley was a failure cos he only kicked 30? And Carlisle was going to kick 50 because he’s not Hurley?

Good times.

Remember when we had a full fwd?

Pepperidge-Farm.jpeg

rod-president.jpg

In rod we trust.

mr-strings-300x235.jpg

It's Joe

Lloydy come back,

You can blame it all on Knights,

He was wrong and Bomber can't live without you.

Full forward

Remember when we had a full fwd?

Pepperidge-Farm.jpeg

Full Forward???  Hmmm, I seem to have a distant memory of what this was, can someone enwhiten me?

They are really some appauling numbers. I think Ryder or Chappy will win it, but I would love to see Daniher. Come on mate.

Patrick Ryder will lead it

And how many?

9 games down, and here are the club's leading goalkickers:

10 - Stanton & Chappy

9 - Hardy

8 - Goddard & Daniher

7 - Jobe & Winders

Literally anyone can win it from here, and they might only need 25 to do so.  I get the feeling, though, that with Paddy and Belly in the team things should turn around a bit and we should be a little more dangerous up forward.  Paddy looked the most dangerous up forward vs Sydney, and I felt during the St Kilda game he was the player we desperately needed to play as a forward.  So yeah, Ryder is my prediction with something between 20 and 25 goals.

*Stanton- really glad he is adding goals to his game once again. If he could average a goal a game, it would be a massive addition

*Chappy- that is why we got him. Just wish we would play him more in the forward line not the midfield. We need his experience down there.

* Hardy- has turned around his kicking for goal. His field kicking and decision making is a liability to the team though. Not sure he will get too many more games tbh

* Goddard- would love to see him play 80% of games forward. Good kick for goal, good tackler, knows how to use his body

* Daniher- has come along in leaps and bounds this year. Couldn't of asked for much more. One of the few bright lights this year. Just play him every week regardless imo

* Jobe- see Goddard. except play him mid 70% of game and 30% up forward. 

* Winders still our best lead up forward. Which is great but frustrating at the same time. We need other players taking that burden from him, as his body just can't take more than 2 or 3 games max.

Daniher will win it

Carlisle with 30.

hurley

What a sad state of affairs. I suppose it's what happens when you get rid of:

Crameri

Hurley

Gumbleton

Davey

From an already poorly performing forward line. I think Bomber might look back upon his one year in charge with regret that he didn't go with the best available in our forward line to help us kick a wining score.

Gregory will come in and smash it.

Is there a column for cricket style extras!?

What's a forward line?

What a sad state of affairs. I suppose it's what happens when you get rid of:

Crameri

Hurley

Gumbleton

Davey

From an already poorly performing forward line. I think Bomber might look back upon his one year in charge with regret that he didn't go with the best available in our forward line to help us kick a wining score.

Crameri- he kicked goals, offered no forward pressure, never performed against good side

Hurley- much better play down back

Gumbleton- surely you jest? couldn't even get on the park, when he did he was terrible

Davey- was finished

Daniher.

Hocking option?