Who will lead our goalkciking at season's end?

What a sad state of affairs. I suppose it's what happens when you get rid of:

Crameri

Hurley

Gumbleton

Davey

From an already poorly performing forward line. I think Bomber might look back upon his one year in charge with regret that he didn't go with the best available in our forward line to help us kick a wining score.

Crameri- he kicked goals, offered no forward pressure, never performed against good side

Hurley- much better play down back

Gumbleton- surely you jest? couldn't even get on the park, when he did he was terrible

Davey- was finished

I would take these guys back in a heartbeat right now. At least they would have an average of 1 goal per game.

Chapman with 14 will take the prize

Chappy will kick the most, coz Ryder will be reported next week and miss 4 games. 

JOE DAN

"goalkciking" ???

Ambrose, if they put him at FF.

I’ve went to start this thread about three times.

Since then Stanton has got near the top. With chappy and hardingham. I can’t see bellchambers catching them.

My tip is chappy with less than 30 goals

Second Stanton with 20 plus

I think Gus won it once with just 26 goals. I have a bad feeling it will end up being that low again.

Either

- Chappy (if he plays enough games up forward)

- Paddy - looked like the perfect fit v the swans and with Belcho back the 'mix' might actually settle up forward

- Joe - if he gets the benefit of Ryder / Bellchambers playing up forward helping out, more likely than Carlsile

Whoever wins will be sub 30 unless the forward line really clicks, gets way more consistent delivery and starts firing and smashing it

Smokey: Ambrose - love the way he goes at it ... competes anything and everything, and showed against the Hawks he can kick a goal,

Could also benefit from the extra tall up forward, could small (like Crameri) and run all day. Bomber loves him too, think Ambrosi will keep getting games.

Funny looking back at who kicked our goals last year

30 - Crameri - GONE

28 - Bellchambers - injured first two months

24 - Hurley - Backline

19 - Davey - GONE

JC easily with 40 plus.

Will have a massive second half of season.

this should be a poll

I think Ryder would win easily if he was played forward more. ATM he is a waaaaaaay better forward than Daniher & Carlisle & Belly (and Hurley). He's a better mark too. He's not Lance Franklin but he's the best we've got ATM. Then Belly just because he's so big and strong. He doesn't have any tricks and it might take him a while to get into good form but then he will be our 2nd best forward.

Anyway I understand that we are developing Carlisle and Daniher as forwards. Personally, from what I have seen (and assuming winning is everything), I would only play one at a time if both Ryder and Belly are fit, it's killing us ATM and it's killing their development. Though I guess it will click eventually and the more we play them together the sooner it will click.

What a sad state of affairs. I suppose it's what happens when you get rid of:
Crameri
Hurley
Gumbleton
Davey
From an already poorly performing forward line. I think Bomber might look back upon his one year in charge with regret that he didn't go with the best available in our forward line to help us kick a wining score.

Crameri- he kicked goals, offered no forward pressure, never performed against good side
Hurley- much better play down back
Gumbleton- surely you jest? couldn't even get on the park, when he did he was terrible
Davey- was finished

I would take these guys back in a heartbeat right now. At least they would have an average of 1 goal per game.
you'd probably need to park Gumby on a couch at CHF because he won't be running much.

Oh, and for what it is worth

Daniher with a shade over 25.

I agree. Keep playing him and he'll only get better. A standout game is just around the corner and he'll kick 4to5. After this game, his confidence will be high and we'll see him kick multiple goals regularly.

I agree. Keep playing him and he'll only get better. A standout game is just around the corner and he'll kick 4to5. After this game, his confidence will be high and we'll see him kick multiple goals regularly.

Umpires need to look after him for him to play well, ie pay the frees where arms chopped, or pay mark when he ahd it for 1-2 seconds then defender knocked out of hands. also he needs to make the most of opportunities in front of goal and he will kick more than a goal a game.

How many goal joe kick

Dell!!!

Looks like Stanton might be taking it out this year...

Kommer.....after playing just 10 games and kicking 15 goals