Who will you cheer for from the last four to win the flag?

I'd prefer Sydney to win it.  Not that I want them to, I just want everyone to be p1ssed off that Sydney bought a premiership and to be angry at the way the AFL compromises the competition for it's own ends.  I even say let Parnell umpire the game to help them over the line, and have Goodesy getting frees for dives all day.  Let it happen so that everyone can see how disgracefully the competition is rigged.

I'd prefer Sydney to win it.  Not that I want them to, I just want everyone to be p1ssed off that Sydney bought a premiership and to be angry at the way the AFL compromises the competition for it's own ends.  I even say let Parnell umpire the game to help them over the line, and have Goodesy getting frees for dives all day.  Let it happen so that everyone can see how disgracefully the competition is rigged.

Port Adelaide.

But i think it will be hawks v swans, and id prefer hawks given swans bought their team.

where is the umpires option?

Port

In this order on a scale of 1- 100

1. Port Adelaide
  2. North Melbourne
  3. Hawthorn
  4. Sydney

Harvey is out!! Awesome, awesome news.

ISIS.

When Essendon is finished so am I. Couldn't give a fat rats .....

I really wish Freo had got through last week. Apart from Lyon, they are the least unlikable team IMO. And I'll always remember Pav as the only player to actually stand up for Jobe and EFC players in the last two years. 

I think it will either be Hawthorn or Sydney, but I will not be cheering for anyone. Port and Koch can ■■■■ off, as can North and Harvey. 

Much of my enjoyment of the game I grew up playing and watching has gone. I used to love the finals series if Essendon was in it or not. Grand Final day used to be a great fun thing to look forward to, no matter who was in it. No longer. It's us and them. I'm an Essendon supporter, not a supporter of the AFL.

I hate Koch-head. But I don’t hate Hinkley and the players. The likes of Boak, Schulz, Wines and Ebert come along as respectable players. That’s why I’ll be rooting for them.

Hawks have a number of players who have punchable faces: Roughhead, Gibson, Hale and Hodge.

Obviously no to $ydney because of their cheating salary cap. And that diver Goodes.

North are my least favorite (for obvious reasons). And I want to see the likes of Thomas, Harvey, Petrie and their sook of a coach having a cry when they lose.

Swans - Want Franklin to hurt them.

Not Sydney.

I like Port. I dislike Hawks and North but when you put them on the scale with Sydney it ends up appearing as if I love them.

We may jest about the fairweather fans of Richmond/Collingwood/etc but none, NONE, of them can even be mentioned in the same day as Swans "fans"

Just found out l will be working on GF day, actually l will working everyday from Sept 22 to Oct 11. So that reduces my interest level. Don't really care all that much who wins, but whoever takes out the big one will deserve it.  

Like the original OP…

My ideal situation…

A dubious free kick (maybe hands in the back or holding the ball) is paid to Buddy Franklin 60m from goal. The siren blows. He gets on the ‘Buddy Arc’ and the ball sales through but it looked like it might have skimmed the post. It goes to the video referee. Everyone thinks it clearly hit the post. But the review decides to say it was ‘inconclusive’ and a goal is awarded. I’m not worried who their opponent is. If it happens against Hawthorn, it would be great considering they used to defend the ‘Buddy Arc’.

ISIS record a video saying that they decided not to bother bombing the AFL Grand Final because as far as terrorism goes, the AFL are doing a fine job themselves of farking up the game!

All those events won’t matter though. It’s all a sideshow in comparison to the 34 show cause notices that were stupidly reissued the night before the Grand Final.

Hardcore fans are finally wondering what the fark happened to the game they once loved.

I'll just watch the prelims and Grand Final with a phlegmatic passing interest. Couldn't give a toss who wins it, but as much contempt as I've developed for the league itself still can't help but love the actual game.

Where's the Heath Hocking option?

Probably Port. They play an exciting brand of football. Only problem being the Kochhead.

The rest..they can go and get farked. In particular Lyndsey Thomas.

I can't cheer for anyone but Essendon. I dislike all the other teams to varying extents.

Won't cheer for anyone but hope Sydney wins just to see Eddies head explode

Port. 

$ydney can gagf. 

Hawks can gagf

North can really gagf.