Who will you cheer for from the last four to win the flag?

Port or swans

I really wish Freo had got through last week. Apart from Lyon, they are the least unlikable team IMO. And I'll always remember Pav as the only player to actually stand up for Jobe and EFC players in the last two years.
I think it will either be Hawthorn or Sydney, but I will not be cheering for anyone. Port and Koch can fark off, as can North and Harvey.
Much of my enjoyment of the game I grew up playing and watching has gone. I used to love the finals series if Essendon was in it or not. Grand Final day used to be a great fun thing to look forward to, no matter who was in it. No longer. It's us and them. I'm an Essendon supporter, not a supporter of the AFL.

And apparently Freo were the only team who stuck up for us in that club presidents meeting last year where they all ganged up. With Freo gone I don't want any of those ■■■■ teams to win.

After we went out the only vaguely palatable option was Freo - or the Cats if you were willing to hold your nose a bit.  Now it's just filth and slime as far as the eye can see.

Sanctioned cheats/AFLs lovechildren and mercenaries with the least deserving, divingest cheatingest whiningest undeserving double Brownlow winner in the history of ever cruising into another GF on the back of vast amounts of salary cap advantage - and getting 'compensated' for their 'difficult circumstances' by getting an entire state worth of talent to pick from without all this inconvenient 'draft' stuff that everyone else has to worry about

vs

Kochhead's bunch, who were leading the lynch mob for EFC over the ASADA stuff both in the media and behind the scenes, which should never, ever be forgotten.

vs

Kennett and Clarkson's poo and wee-clad pack of snipers, who gleefully put the boot into EFC and tried to poach Carlisle while basking in official protection from the AFL for their club's own long history of drug abuse and questionable sports science practises

vs

Harvey.  Thomas.  Brad #$%^ Scott.  The worst and least deserving prelim final side I can remember, who only scraped through cos of a soft draw (as always) and injuries to key opposition players at exactly the right time for them, and then have the brass face to talk about 'shinboner spirit'.  Looking forward to seeing them run out in front of a massive, vocal crowd of 7 blokes and a seagull

What a pack of gift-wrapped turds.  Looking forward to the GF, but will be paying more attention to the BBQ and beer fridge than the footy I expect..

Its a bloddy tough choice. For me Hawthorn is last. So I'll cheer on Port this week and then if things go as expected I'll cheer on the Swans against Hawthorn in the Granny.

Like Hird. I hate Hawthorn more than anyone (except Carlton)

After we went out the only vaguely palatable option was Freo - or the Cats if you were willing to hold your nose a bit.  Now it's just filth and slime as far as the eye can see.

This. Never liked Port for some reason (even before Kochie) and while they are the least annoying of the choices it doesn't mean I really want them to win. After the last two years all the other teams can get farked (with the exception of Freo if they really did stick up for us in a meeting behind the scenes, which I don't know if it's true or not). Basically I expect a Sydney vs Hawthorn GF and then I hope Sydney win not because I like them but simply because it will annoy the rest of the footy world and all the supporters and Journos can join their clubs in getting farked. And because it will involve the Hawks losing. And because in my mind all Sydney flags have an asterisk next to them for salary cap/AFL manipulation bullshit anyway so it's almost like no one wins which is pretty much the best choice from the four.

Sanctioned cheats/AFLs lovechildren and mercenaries with the least deserving, divingest cheatingest whiningest undeserving double Brownlow winner in the history of ever cruising into another GF on the back of vast amounts of salary cap advantage - and getting 'compensated' for their 'difficult circumstances' by getting an entire state worth of talent to pick from without all this inconvenient 'draft' stuff that everyone else has to worry about

vs

Kochhead's bunch, who were leading the lynch mob for EFC over the ASADA stuff both in the media and behind the scenes, which should never, ever be forgotten.

vs

Kennett and Clarkson's poo and wee-clad pack of snipers, who gleefully put the boot into EFC and tried to poach Carlisle while basking in official protection from the AFL for their club's own long history of drug abuse and questionable sports science practises

vs

Harvey.  Thomas.  Brad #$%^ Scott.  The worst and least deserving prelim final side I can remember, who only scraped through cos of a soft draw (as always) and injuries to key opposition players at exactly the right time for them, and then have the brass face to talk about 'shinboner spirit'.  Looking forward to seeing them run out in front of a massive, vocal crowd of 7 blokes and a seagull

What a pack of gift-wrapped turds.  Looking forward to the GF, but will be paying more attention to the BBQ and beer fridge than the footy I expect..

I feel the same HM.

Bring on the BBQ and beers.

Hate all four teams. Quite frankly they can all get farked as far as I’m concerned.

More interested in how the Redskins are gonna go, and watching DJ2’s final games as a Yankee.

Hate all four but atleast the Hawks are doing it without AFL assistance, fark all the propped up ■■■■■■

Hate all four teams. Quite frankly they can all get farked as far as I'm concerned.
More interested in how the Redskins are gonna go, and watching DJ2's final games as a Yankee.

Unfortunately for us Azza the Skins will probably stink it up again and the Yankees are pathetic this year, sad way to send off Jeets

Is there football on?

Geez I wish the old VFA was still running - always used to be a great alternative to VFL/AFL.

Hate all four teams. Quite frankly they can all get farked as far as I'm concerned.
More interested in how the Redskins are gonna go, and watching DJ2's final games as a Yankee.

Unfortunately for us Azza the Skins will probably stink it up again and the Yankees are pathetic this year, sad way to send off Jeets

Agree on the Yanks, Ace.
Skins might go surprise though.

Swans - Want Franklin to hurt them.

so much this. I have got a ticket to the granny. So i want to see Franklin destroying either Hawhorn for the lols, and wiping that smug smile of Kockie's face. Hawks fans have been tools throughout the whole saga, i really want to troll them on Grand Final day.

How great will it be if Sydney win- everyone will go nuts complaining. I want to see Clarko,Kennet,Derm,Dunstall etc crying about how the comp is unfair etc.

Screw Hawthorn. 

Please just die North

Suck a fat one Kockie and all their bandwagon supporters.(where were they 2 years ago when they were losing at home to GWS and Gold coast?)

Sydney are flogs, but they are the best of a bad bunch.

so much this. I have got a ticket to the granny. So i want to see Franklin destroying either Hawhorn for the lols, and wiping that smug smile of Kockie's face. Hawks fans have been tools throughout the whole saga, i really want to troll them on Grand Final day.

How great will it be if Sydney win- everyone will go nuts complaining. I want to see Clarko,Kennet,Derm,Dunstall etc crying about how the comp is unfair etc.

Screw Hawthorn. 

Please just die North

Suck a fat one Kockie and all their bandwagon supporters.(where were they 2 years ago when they were losing at home to GWS and Gold coast?)

In retrospect this is the best of a bunch of stinking options - I like your thinking.  Go $ydney. 

Will be even sweeter if Franklin kicks 8-straight after costing Whorethorn a premiership with his inaccuracy a few years back.

Hmm, maybe Sydney winning it will be the best in the long run, simply because it'd put more pressure on the AFL to take a few of their more grotesque draft/zone concessions off them.

Whatever happen, the premiership side this year is going to be a dribbly puddle of runny excrement, but at least if Sydney does it there might be a silver lining. 

I'll go to my grave before I hope that pustule Goodes wins anything, though.

Screw Hawthorn.
Please just die North
How the fark did you get a GF tik already???

Screw Hawthorn.
Please just die North
How the fark did you get a GF tik already???

my bro is a medallion club member, got 2 tickets through them. We rarely get to spend much time together, so its a great chance for us to go to a game together for the first time in at least a decade. He is a blues supporter(never really been that passionate though). 

I'm hoping for a Sydney v.s Port granny. With sydney winning

The good thing with a non melbourne team winning the flag, we won't really have to hear about it all summer. Apart from a few days after the GF. If Hawthorn win it- their flog supporters will be annoying all summer.

The right question is who do you hate less?

I am a footy purist - Like to see the best team win, though it doesn't happen every year. Suspect that Hawthorn plays the best footy in 2014. 

I am a footy purist - Like to see the best team win, though it doesn't happen every year. Suspect that Hawthorn plays the best footy in 2014. 

Grow up.

Grow up.

Lol