Who would you prefer we play round 1 of the finals?

Richmond, and they have one of their bad days.

Like North had the other day and still beat us by nearly 50 points :)

that's the second post I've read of yours Bully... which leads to the question - who do you barrack for?

he's just frustrated, you can't blame him. it's been a decade of struggling to just make the eight.

Would have to be Port, either way I think we may struggle unfortunately.

Richmond... i'd love to end their season.

This!

Port at the dome would be the best chance for a win.

Richmond... i'd love to end their season.

This!

Revenge for 95. Is Scott Turner still playing?

Highest chance atm is:

Collingwood (assuming we lose both), richmond win both with good %  most likely

then richmond (assuming we lose both)richmond lose 1-2, collingwood win 1 more or better % than richmond likely

then port, We win both with higher % or 1 more game- unlikely

The AFL

We ain't going to be playing finals, and that's the way it ought to be after such a diabolical and ethically horrendous decision by Hird to implement a clandestine and unregulated supplements program.

Shame on you, Hird.

You are bringing this great club of ours down.

We ain't going to be playing finals, and that's the way it ought to be after such a diabolical and ethically horrendous decision by Hird to implement a clandestine and unregulated supplements program.

Shame on you, Hird.

dawg...

Shame on you, Hird.

Hird is why essendon is revitalised.

​I guarantee you we will play finals.

Right now, anyone.

What are finals?

Really hope we play the Tiges. They haven't played finals in over a decade and will be pretty damn nervous. They'll be hoping that things fall into place. If it doesn't go all to plan and their A grade players have an off day then we're in with a red hot chance. Can see this game being fumbles galore.

I'm just hoping the Bulls make the EFL finals.

I'm hoping Man U win the title