Why is James Hird no longer our coach?

Many would say there are a number of factors that led to James Hird no longer coaching our club, but what in your opinion is the main reason?

If you intend to vote “other”, please state your reason.

Gets your votes in before the gurge…

Couldn’t find the answer sorry.

Option 3 getting a high proportion of votes.

other. cos.

It has to be a combination of all of them

If you dont think it has just a tiny bit to do with on field your crazy. We’ve won 3 games since round 3. Multiple beltings

Option 3 getting a high proportion of votes.
I put other. But if I had to choose between the first three, I'd be closer to 3.

all the things

The ‘running a systematic injection experimental drug doping program’ option not available?

Option 4. Other

If you’re going to say other, tell us why?

If Essendon was playing finals this year he would still be there. It’s the drug saga combined with ■■■■-poor performances that saw him removed.

paul little got too jealous of his hair

Fair enough. Its a bit of a mix between all of them imo so i went other

#We were woeful on field

#I think he went to the club and offered to resign to give the club the space and clean air( i think deep down he wanted the club to say,no we want you to stay on)

#The club were more than happy to get rid of him as thats what was best for their bum buddies the AFL. I think deep down Little never wanted Hird to come back in 2014.

#i dont believe for a second he was sacked.

So imo its a combination of all of them

Because jet fuel can’t melt steel beams illuminati confirmed etc etc etc

Fair enough. Its a bit of a mix between all of them imo so i went other

#We were woeful on field

#I think he went to the club and offered to resign to give the club the space and clean air( i think deep down he wanted the club to say,no we want you to stay on)

#The club were more than happy to get rid of him as thats what was best for their bum buddies the AFL. I think deep down Little never wanted Hird to come back in 2014.

#i dont believe for a second he was sacked.

So imo its a combination of all of them

I think you missed the point of the poll. As I said in the intro, “many would say there are a number of factors… what in your opinion is the main reason”.

He stood down because he got sucked in by the media

Because ships were not meant to stay in the harbour.

If you're going to say other, tell us why?
I'm sure that'll end well...

FWIW…
There isn’t one reason why he isn’t there as this is a ■■■■■■ complex situation.
Essentially at core, I think both Hird and the board mutually came to the decision that the media pressure (Hird should be sacked and ASADA/WADA) was not giving the players the best opportunity to get the best out of themselves.

Reproduction thread with poll. Oh joy.