Why the clash jumper against Freo?

My understanding is that the alternative jumper (horror that it is !) was a clash strip.  Why did we wear it against Freo?

If the alternate jumper was the Tiwi Bombers jumper I wouldn't be so annoyed !

Something needs to be done about the abomination now and it must not become an away jumper !

My understanding is that the alternative jumper (horror that it is !) was a clash strip.  Why did we wear it against Freo?

If the alternate jumper was the Tiwi Bombers jumper I wouldn't be so annoyed !

Something needs to be done about the abomination now and it must not become an away jumper !

I agree, however did you seriously believe for a moment that this was not going to happen?

Sold out. Too afraid to even mention it to the fan base. Just don't adress the issue and hope it goes unnoticed.

Which it will.

Still clashed with them anyway at times.

What happens if we are forced to wear it in a Grand Final?????? The horror.

+1 for Tiwi Islands jumper. Night and Day better, and works as a clash.  Would have worked against freo.

BRING BACK RED SHORTS!!

Oh..and have a red jumper with a black sash too if we really need to wear a clash jumper.

What ■■■■■■ me off more is that we played them last year with no clash jumper.

Red is a "dark" colour. Don't you people know anything? Wearing predominantly red against a club in purple would make players indistinguishable.

Fools.

It didn’t stop us from kicking to them anyway.

Freo's jumper looks darker this year than last. Mero might be able to confirm this. 

If so, add them to the Melbourne-occupied list of 'you need a clash jumper because we made ours look more like yours'.

The clash jumper looks awesome.

When we win.

i hate that ■■■■■■■ jumper and i can't let it go. 

Yeah agree, don't understand. They must think that the whole dark against dark colour means there is a clash, but yeah last two years haven't needed to wear it...

I hate that jumper!!

Fark the clash jumper

I wish he club would announce when we are going to wear it, and that it is an AFL directive.

I'm surprised the AFL don't insist every club have a seperate jumper for each venue...$$$$$$$

Yeah agree, don't understand. They must think that the whole dark against dark colour means there is a clash, but yeah last two years haven't needed to wear it...
Yes, but that was a night match, which means we only clash with them during the day. Right?

Does anyone know our overall win/loss ratio in games where we have worn it?

FARK off Fremantle, your piece of ■■■■ plastic club changed there colours.

If there is anyone who should accommodate in a clash jumper against anyone it’s Fremantle. Wear your green jumper tossers.

would rather wear grey than black on a hot day like that.