Why the clash jumper against Freo?

I am at a loss to figure out how black and red is somehow not distinguishable from purple and white.

I am at a loss to figure out how black and red is somehow not distinguishable from purple and white.

I am at a loss to understand how a club that had colours of purple, red, green and white, now has a jumper that is navy and white, a lot like Carlton. What happened to the green and red/orange?

Wait...Freo's jumper isn't purple and white? (Colour blind oblivion).

Pretty sure Freo have gone with the white V as a homage to the Sth Fremantle jumper. Still a ■■■■■ jumper for a ■■■■■ club.

Still at a loss why we didn’t get the Black sash on Red field for our “away” strip. “Red is a dark colour” sounds like a Vlad cop out to me.

Pretty sure Freo have gone with the white V as a homage to the Sth Fremantle jumper. Still a ■■■■■ jumper for a ■■■■■ club.
Still at a loss why we didn't get the Black sash on Red field for our "away" strip. "Red is a dark colour" sounds like a Vlad cop out to me.

I imagine "red is a dark colour" is a hangover from black and white television.

Still at a loss why we didn't get the Black sash on Red field for our "away" strip. "Red is a dark colour" sounds like a Vlad cop out to me.

Vlad is a corrupt know it all money hungry ■■■■. That is the answer to every issue basically.

We were told by the club when it was ntroduced that it would only be required in away games against StK, Melbourne and Richmond. (I think). Regardless, there were only three clubs named and one of them wasn't Freo.

I dont hate the jumper (I don't love it either), but I do hate being flagarantly lied to.

We wore it against port in 2012.

We wore it against port in 2012.

That doesn't make it right !

It's how they will justify wearing it against the scum sometime in the future.  Well.............you wore it against Fremantle..........

It's how they will justify wearing it against the scum sometime in the future. Well.............you wore it against Fremantle..........

Agreed. It becomes the thin edge of the wedge.
Next we'll have a 'new pre-season jumper' or a 'new designated interstate jumper' or a 'new designated home jumper' or a 'new designated away jumper' etc etc.
All of these new funky jumpers will change in colours & designs on an annual basis.
Oh & by the way, they'll cost 50% more every year.
Stick ya 'necessary' new jumpers up ya clacker Essendon Football Club.
Just another reason to lose interest.

We wore four different guernseys on field last year.

Once they brought in the ‘heritage’ jumper, it all began.

It's how they will justify wearing it against the scum sometime in the future. Well.............you wore it against Fremantle..........

Agreed. It becomes the thin edge of the wedge.
Next we'll have a 'new pre-season jumper' or a 'new designated interstate jumper' or a 'new designated home jumper' or a 'new designated away jumper' etc etc.
All of these new funky jumpers will change in colours & designs on an annual basis.
Oh & by the way, they'll cost 50% more every year.
Stick ya 'necessary' new jumpers up ya clacker Essendon Football Club.
Just another reason to lose interest.

Pretty much it, unfortunately.

Nearly every club's already starting the ball rolling with the alternative colour training stuff (eg the light blue training tops). Don't mind that light blue colour in and of itself but how it's the predominant colour on Essendon gear I'll never know. 

I am at a loss to understand how a club that had colours of purple, red, green and white, now has a jumper that is navy and white, a lot like Carlton. What happened to the green and red/orange?
Does this mean we will have to wear our clash jumper against Caaarlton from now on?

The question should be why are clubs allowed to change their jumpers to the extent that they create a clash with another clubs jumper?

We all know where this is going to end up... so time to make a stand and clash with everyone and everything:

6%20rainbow%20jumper.JPG

Red is a dark colour.

We all know where this is going to end up... so time to make a stand and clash with everyone and everything:
6%20rainbow%20jumper.JPG

That looks like one that Whoreforn wore.

Didn't bring Fletcher, didn't bring Chapman, Myers gets the days off.

They wear that dishcloth.

All just part of not taking this game seriously.

If we have to have a clash jumper I want the Tiwi Bombers jumper.  At least we still would be recognizable as the club we all love.  That silver/grey abomination should be retired with Vlad permanently !