Will Make It

OK. We’re all going around in circles in the other threads. This one is for you to put your recruiting skills on the line.

Name 3 guys you think will make it.

1. The best player to come out of the draft.
  2. A “good prospect” (ie someone within the top 30 in general considerations) who you think is a certainty to be a good player.
  3. A later pick who you are confident in if they’re given an opportunity.

Consider academy players as well as everyone else.

For me.

1. Mills
  2. Partington
  3. Ben Long

Our pick 4
Our pick 5
Our pick 25

:wink:

Aaron Francis
Riley Bonner
Bailey Rice

Tough to say before the draft as teams can screw up a talented player.

Best - Weitering but I’m sure Carlton will stuff it up.
Good prospect - Harley Balic could end up being in the best 5 of this draft (although if he gets to the Hawks, we won’t see him for three years).
Later pick - Chris Jansen (if he gets to Port, he won’t get a game).

Best: Hopper.

Best - Oliver. I know it’s suddenly fashionable but I was on him early. Inside mid with height, agility, toughness, and on the improve. Also picked up a perfect score in the goal kicking at the combine, so lad has some ability to perform under pressure. Like.

Good prospect - Gresham. I have a soft spot for the little blokes. Zero outstanding athletic qualities, but good by hand and foot. He is just a footballer.

Later Pick - Liam Jeffs. Good athlete in a too skinny for football body that is ok at winning contested possies, while standing 192cm. Quietish lad injured most of the year. Can jump and is quick. Did ok in the goal kicking at the combine. Probably won’t even get selected, but there might be something there.

Our pick 4 Our pick 5 Our pick 25

You forgot our lower picks

1. Aaron Francis
  2. Hopper
  3. Nick O’Kearney (wont be selected in ND but has the will to make it from the rookie list!)

Best: (Going out on a limb) Weitering
Good Prospect: Darcy Tucker
Later Pick: Blake Hartley/Tom Doedee

Very harsh gurge.

Not sure where there was a similar thread or similar contents were being considered. Oh well, back to the other board and debating 4 and 5 over and over…

■■■■ gurge.

Francis
Weitering
Hardwick

Our pick 4 Our pick 5 Our pick 25

Do you think we’ll be able to get any trade value out of pick 24, or is it just a straight cut?

threads better than all the pun cacophony. bewildering gurge

You anti-punners are as much fun to be around as those anti-vax weirdos.

1 hopper
2 kennedy
3 silvagni

Best: (Going out on a limb) Weitering Good Prospect: Darcy Tucker Later Pick: Blake Hartley/Tom Doedee

Seeing as Doedee was a “bolter” does he still count?

Yes.

HAMS.

Best: (Going out on a limb) Weitering Good Prospect: Darcy Tucker Later Pick: Blake Hartley/Tom Doedee

Seeing as Doedee was a “bolter” does he still count?

I think so, no one predicted it except you and Adelaide!! Will be interesting to see how he goes.