Will Setterfield Don the sash?

Presumably, given he hasn’t played a game for 2 years. Can’t remember whether he played VFL the other week or not, possibly injured.

I remember a few were shattered we didn’t get him when Hawthorn did - for a pick around where Lav/Lang went.
That pick went from Hawks to GWS for O rourke (played about 8 in 3.5 years so far), GWS sent it to C*nton as part of the Kristian Jaksch (7 games in 3 years) Mark whiley (7 games in 2 years) trade. Ended up being used on Blaine Boekhorst (25 games in 3 years).
A rotisserie of spuds.

“He was pick 2! He must be a gun!”

8 Likes

And yet Melb could not have botched that trading of pick2 up much more.

Tyson now a fringe player and Salem not in team / always injured. And Kelly star of the comp.

5 Likes

I’ve heard ones more loyal than the other.

Yeah, he’s not so hot these days is he?

3 Likes

Been shelved

1 Like

Salem is going ok this year. Also to be fair on Melbourne they would have turned pick 2 into a Tyson or a Salem. Instead they got 2 for the price of one.

Ok, so let’s just go with instinct. I reckon we sethle on Setterfield.

Boekherst will be forever remembered as being picked in between Langford and Laverde.

Oh and Myers >>> Palmer :slight_smile: (He’s still 16 games behind because of saga! and injury))

But finally Myers has a better AFL future than Riolli :hushed:

5 Likes

If Laverde ends up a bust (which looks a reasonable possibility), then being picked before Laverde is sort of irrelevant.

2 Likes

Bring…

Get him, then focus on a backup ruckman from another club to support belly, then a development key forward from the draft and I’d reckon Jackets has done his job.

Forgot: He’s like Gumbleton in durability.

6 Likes

So another injury prone high pick? if that’s the case no thanks

1 Like

:grinning:

:thinking:.

2 Likes

Much like Liberal: Spill, Emilio

BRING

HIM

KFC

3 Likes