Will Setterfield Don the sash?

That’s a cracking username.

3 Likes

Emailman

privately seethering

1 Like

id rather focus on Jake thringer

any chance the thread title can be fixed, need to give this bloke some credibility if we wish to trade him in next year in the super draft. will setterfield

Blitz has the patience and tempo of a 16 year old at his first brothel.

7 Likes

He will be worth waiting for.

Next years first and one of this years 2nd? Id do it.

I wouldn’t. He was about the same pick as Francis and Francis is worth a pack of peanuts.

1 Like

What are the rules with trading away your future picks in a future year when a son of a gun might be available. ie: hypothetically if we traded away our first and second rounders next year, and mason fletcher played out of his skin next year to be rated a top 10 prospect?

We can’t trade both but assuming we did just need to have enough points made up of other picks to get him.

We could have 4-5 3rd rounders and still get him

1 Like

To put it simply… the EFC will always get the father / son unless for some reason they have 3 or more father / sons to bid on in the one year.

There are so many ways to make it happen, that unless you have multiple players it isn’t even worth worrying about.

2 Likes

Next year’s first for Setterfield?

Setterfield projects to be a very good mid if not elite. He will get plenty of game time at GWS in 2018.

Maybe… maybe not.

It’s an exceptional midfield at GWS… and they aren’t particularly old.

A lot of their players only got games due to a looooooong injury list. If they have a better run with injuries, then it’ll be harder again to find games for young kids.

Settlefield got games this year despite several injury interruptions. I doubt he would be make any demands regarding a guarantee of midfield time.

WOOSH!!! That went miles over my head

2 Likes

BRING

HiM

IN

1 Like

H and Smack are street names for heroin.

Why can’t anybody spell Satterfold properly? It’s not that hard.

6 Likes