Will Setterfield

Ok - so the talk is we may bid on Setterfield to make GWS pay premium for their academy player - but GWS have said more than welcome too, we wont match it if he is not our number 1 in the draft.

My question is… say no more trades and we still have pick 1.
We pick McCluggage at 1.
Then we bid on Setterfield at pick 2 before GWS picks and they are then forced to choose between him and McGrath.

If they choose to not match and want to take McGrath - does that mean we effectively get Setterfield for pick 19 and hibbo pick or whatever our second pick and third pick will be?

Great work from Jackets to somehow gets picks 1 and 2!

You have to HAVE pick 2 before you can bid on a player there.

Should this really need to be explained?

Back to the drawing board conjunc.

I think I want some of what he’s on.

Wow.
Should have gone to bed, man.

This is amazing

I presume he means bid on Bowes at 1, which GC will almost certainly match and then bid on Setterfield at 2, which GWS may or may not match.

Ok - so the talk is we may bid on Setterfield to make GWS pay premium for their academy player - but GWS have said more than welcome too, we wont match it if he is not our number 1 in the draft.

My question is… say no more trades and we still have pick 1.
We pick McCluggage at 1.
Then we bid on Setterfield at pick 2 before GWS picks and they are then forced to choose between him and McGrath.

If they choose to not match and want to take McGrath - does that mean we effectively get Setterfield for pick 19 and hibbo pick or whatever our second pick and third pick will be?

All that work and you lost it at the first step. If we pick McCluggage at pick 1, how can we bid on Setterfield at pick 2?

First I was going to say I’m pretty sure because they have that 2 and 5 (?) Or whatever other high one, means they wouldn’t have to use pick #2 on their prized asset due to their points they accumulate with their picks they have

But then I read the rest of it and just face planted.

Nothing good ever happens after 2am.

Will look forward to his response, when he wakes up…

Peak Blitz has arrived.

You thought Jackets was mad trying to manufacture 3+5 for 1? Wait until he pulls off 1+2 for 1.

How many pick disco draft ?

Seeing as though it’s a Setterfield thread…would we be happy with him at pick 1? Tall kid who is a clearance gun and can go forward.

Can’t we trade pick 10 so we can use a lower pick to select Joe Daniher?

Seeing as though it's a Setterfield thread....would we be happy with him at pick 1? Tall kid who is a clearance gun and can go forward.

Is he rated that high? What if he’s really nowhere near as good as the Mcs and GWS don’t match and we end up with him. Sounds Sheedy-esque.

Hahaha - ok, it was very late… I was having a massive brain fart.

Moving along…

One of the best threads ever created. I love lamp