Wilson

I’m sick of this Caroline Wilson always having something bad to say about our great club, can’t she talk about her beloved Richmond for a change and change the tune, she always puts a bad spin on, whenever there is something on Essendon, I know she has to sell papers, but come on, leave us alone and wait until the courts have finished, then say something, it doesn’t matter how maniscule the item is, she blows it up and makes sure she doesn’t get a law suite by covering herself, with words like, could, may, might happen, once it is all finished I hope she will be good enough to apologise, I for one will not be getting THE AGE as of today I am cancelling , cheers all

I hadn't noticed.

She has a personal vendetta against Hird. This goes back to when Hird denied he was going to coach Essendon. She is vindictive and spews hate in all her articles regarding EFC. I have also cancelled my subscription to the Age.

She has a personal vendetta against Hird. This goes back to when Hird denied he was going to coach Essendon. She is vindictive and spews hate in all her articles regarding EFC. I have also cancelled my subscription to the Age.

Paul Roos also said he wasn't going to coach Melbourne. 

img_wilson_castaway_volleyball_5.jpg

Pretty sure it goes further back than that.

I think she wrote an article that Hird should retire (either back in the 1999 era or just before he smashed the Pies on Anzac Day in 2003?) around.  I believe Hird called her out on it after proving her wrong saying something like, 'journo's had me retired!' much in the same sheepish way he said 'I know a lot of people in the media' before naming Patrick Smith for the Ice Bucket challenge.

Pretty sure it goes further back than that.

I think she wrote an article that Hird should retire (either back in the 1999 era or just before he smashed the Pies on Anzac Day in 2003?) around.  I believe Hird called her out on it after proving her wrong saying something like, 'journo's had me retired!' much in the same sheepish way he said 'I know a lot of people in the media' before naming Patrick Smith for the Ice Bucket challenge.

So she's just disappointed that a sportsperson proved her wrong. Think she's in the wrong profession. 

She's gorgeous.

whos caroswine wilson

It goes back further than that.

Would love to know what sparked her hatred for Hird.  Have heard a couple of theories but none that would justify such vitriol over such a long time from her.

Maybe its something as simple as, he reflects back to her an image of everything she is not.

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe its something as simple as, he reflects back to her an image of everything she is not.

She probably wanted to grow up to play football when she was a little boy.

Lost Pilgrim - I don't think it about playing football it about living life and living life in integrity.  Something she, would recognise even unconsciously and detest him because of it. 

She just can't handle her doppleganger, Lou Reed being so famous....

She sings, Lust for lies......

Don't think she knows the lyrics.