Winderlich goal of the year?

Has to be the front runner at this stage. ..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brrcGAgnuTk[/media]

one of the best we've seen.

That or Gia's against Sydney.

Gia's doesnt have nothing on Winder's, Licka bent time and space to get that through the sticks.

Gia's doesnt have nothing on Winder's, Licka bent time and space to get that through the sticks.

Gia's was awesome.

Gia's was awesome.

Gia's in no better than Davey's,

Licha easily the best.

Ablett's goal against Geelong at SS would also be an candidate. Even the one in the wet against North where he kicked a drop-punt 45 out on the boundary. 

Ablett's goal against Geelong at SS would also be an candidate. Even the one in the wet against North where he kicked a drop-punt 45 out on the boundary.

Yea I watched that like 10 times, magical lol
But for bombers I reckon licha one is the best followed by ryders boundary banana funny as, and then carlisles goal 4th quatr vs wc

Problem with Winderlich’s goal is he makes it look too easy.

Ballentyne has kicked a couple of stunners.

Ballentyne has kicked a couple of stunners.

Easy does it!! lets not get too carried away. winderlichs was gold, gold.

Still think Gia's was the best. Totally unique.

1. Gablett

2. Gia

3. Licha

Gia was a great Ally Oop. but Winderlich kicked the goal on the tightest angle we've ever seen at fast pace.

How about supporting your own player :mad:

Gia was a great Ally Oop. but Winderlich kicked the goal on the tightest angle we've ever seen at fast pace.

Lol bringing supporting your own player into it. How about you appreciate a good discussion? Christ. Winderlich's was awesome, but they don't GOTY's anymore because they are quite common. Gia's was the exact opposite of common.

Lol bringing supporting your own player into it. How about you appreciate a good discussion? Christ. Winderlich's was awesome, but they don't GOTY's anymore because they are quite common. Gia's was the exact opposite of common.

Look it was. But Winderlichs was also uncommon. Show me similar goals to that, fast paces on that angle?? I don't think there are many around.

Look it was. But Winderlichs was also uncommon. Show me similar goals to that, fast paces on that angle?? I don't think there are many around.

1- Ablett/Gia
2- Winders

Just don't think it's more unique than the other two. That's all. Abletts was truly amazing

True, but considering all three were truly gems and unique, wouldn't it be only right to support winderlich, whilst acknowledging the other two also being great goals?

True, but considering all three were truly gems and unique, wouldn't it be only right to support winderlich, whilst acknowledging the other two also being great goals?

3 way tie.

it's a deal!

Gia's was exceptional and different, but was right place, right time and a one touch finish

Winderlich's was run fast, get ball, stop, shirk / dodge opponent, slip it past next opponent with .000045 seconds to think about it and had ball drop and placement to worry about also

Gazzas was just awesome in all respects 

1/ Gaz

2/ Winderlich

3/ Gia

Honorable Mention - Paddy's 45M casual as boundary banana