Winderlich goal of the year?

Remember Licha shrugged off a tackler then proceeded to kick. Gia’s was just natural instinct, no thinking, just did it.

Ablett didn't even look at where the goals were. Gathered the ball on the second bounce and just put it on the slipper. You cannot teach that.

Jake kicked a nice one from the grandstand... I would like to see someone repeat that and score a goal :)

I don't remember Paddy's being a banana - more a snap across his body which is definitely easier.

Ablett didn't even look at where the goals were. Gathered the ball on the second bounce and just put it on the slipper. You cannot teach that.

Could argue he was trying to centre it

Luke Hodge's centre clearance smother, recover then torpedo from from around 65+ down in Tasmania several weeks ago is the best goal of the decade so far.

Luke Hodge's centre clearance smother, recover then torpedo from from around 65+ down in Tasmania several weeks ago is the best goal of the decade so far.

Ahh yes I forgot all about that one.

His goal wasn't even nominated for goal of the year.

His goal wasn't even nominated for goal of the year.

no surprise

As I said at the time: he made it look too easy. Was never a chance.

Licka's goal was kicked as a member of a club outside Vladistan(R).

Never had a chance.

Those advocating non-EFC players should post the video for the rest of us who have better things to do than go searching for non-EFC propaganda.

If someone like Ablett kicked the same goal that Winders did, we'd never hear the end of it.

Gia's doesnt have nothing on Winder's, Licka bent time and space to get that through the sticks.

This is why he will never win GTY, clearly outside the rules of the space time continuum and hence bringing the game into disrepute.