WOB in eight hours time… win versus Wiggles, discuss

It is Parma in Vic.

These guys do the reviews well

Their current #1

1 Like

I’ll have a chicky parmy with a couple of potato scallops please.

2 Likes

When did they actually change the rule that allows any player to push another player in the back as hard as they can after they kick the ball . All club do this dozens of times every game, yet touch someone on the back in a marking contest and sometimes, depends how they feel, they pluck one out

1 Like

What about the convention that you are allowed to push players in the back towards the fence when they are over the line. No free, but come back and push the original offender in the back and they take a dive, its a free to the diver ?.

8 Likes

Settled. :joy:

1 Like

Plus a pony of new

BLASPHEMY

1 Like

Frees:
Q1 7 to 3 +3
Q2 10 TO 6 +4
Q3 18 TO 8 +10
Q4 5 TO 3 +2

Total: 33 to 17

Clearly the umps tried to win it for the WCE in Q2 and 3 but gave up when the game was done and dusted.

2 Likes

This is the best thing of the all the things. We beat the WA umpires!

2 Likes

HAGO. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

basically blitzed them in first, then they blocked the corridor for the rest of the game making it hard for us to score, but also them. The umpires also play a FARKING HUGE factor in the game to. It was blantant cheeting to try and get WC back into the game. We win by over 50 with fair umpiring.

4 Likes

And that doesn’t account for all the ones they did’t give us, we took several marks that where not paid. It was so blatant. Very very difficult to win a game when the umps are like that. But we pulled it off

2 Likes

Yeah as already mentioned that mark not paid to smack summed it up.

1 Like

yep staging and should be fined or suspended for it…

Fuckwitism at its finest same goes for the umpiring. Has to be the worst I seen in a long time such obvious favortism from the western australians Should be suspended on ethical grounds

1 Like

Not sure if covered earlier. On the radio this morning, Tim Watson publicly nominated Dean Maggots as his “least favourite umpire” stating he was a heavy-handed umpire who over-officiated and loved a bit of airtime.
It’s as obvious as the nose on your face - how this cretin gets a gig (particularly for games in Perth) is all too indicative of the parlous state of the game.

13 Likes

I also think the umpires gained the most metres with the 50’s they paid

8 Likes

Tipped the Bombers. Before the season.

1 Like

Happy Birthday to you @Heffsgirl . Mine was yesterday, what a present.

2 Likes

Yeah think it was Brad Sheppard totally did a massive flop/dive after a tiny hold it was almost At Rance levels. All night they staged and flopped and exaggerated contact and all night the Umps just lapped it up

1 Like

@CaesarCod - you must be glad you did this to yourself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When we transfer the ball from halfback through the middle like we did in the first quarter, we are irresistible. Saad’s run and Stringer’s finishing was so satisfying to watch. The scoreboard showing 50 points to 1 at one stage was gobsmackingly unbelievable. I was pinching myself! So good to do a job like that on the Eagles on their new home patch.

And all of a sudden I have a hankering for a Parma at the Vic in Marrickville for lunch

4 Likes