WOB in eight hours time… win versus Wiggles, discuss

He’d better be, I just Trauma’d him!

Wait for the next loss.

2 Likes

In fairness, he’s been here the whole time.

I’m still gobsmacked that he said Dev has done the number 5 jumper proud, when he spent the last 12 years slagging off poor ol’ Stants

1 Like

Now that is fan engagement

7 Likes

Fun Fact:

Essendon joins Sydney as the sides who have beaten West Coast the most number of times on 29.

Eat it, West Coast, Eat it.

17 Likes

Our ■■■■■■■

1 Like

can natanui get done for staging please? what a flog. belly legit hardly touches the ■■■■ and he collapses in a bundle.

He’s fine. I left him sleeping it off on my sofa while I went to collect my winnings.

18 Likes

Wooah.

2 Likes

AFL reckons Blitz did ok.

3 Likes

Happy birthday mate

Is there anyway Ramadan can be extended for another month? Saad’s form is through the roof!

Maybe so.

Probably the only thing which borders on almost intolerable is having to drink the dishwater that is carlton draught at a football match in this country.

Every single full strength beer from the house of CUB is better.

IMG_8111

41 Likes

Me: There’s nothing in this world I hate more than Telstra and parking inspectors.

Umpires: Hold my beer.

2 Likes

Except where the prick ignored Ben Howlett, twice, while mumbling about finding more interviewees. I didn’t recognise the other bloke with Ben but could also have been a past player.

Has certainly made him hungry

:crazy_face:

Im starting a dig for the lid off thread.

that or I am expecting @tinhillterror to find it really soon.

1 Like

I have rarely felt more confident of a win against Worst Coast. They were coming off a tough encounter with Sydney with a shorter break. I just wish I had the guts to have put my pension on it.

1 Like