WOB in eight hours time… win versus Wiggles, discuss

Is that an old-school woollen VFL jumper you’re wearing? If so, respect.

2 Likes

Yeah, but he jumps, like, really high and he has sick dreadlocks.

3 Likes

Definitely is, with the Nubrik logo too! I desperately want a Dons Smallgoods one though. Mum grew up in Essendon and her best friend’s parents owned Blue Sea Pools, who are still in operation on Napier St and were long time sponsors of the club back in the 70s and 80s. Their house is an Essendon shrine. They have a lace-up Rodger Merrett jumper, Don Smallgoods logo. It’s the first time I ever considered thieving!!!

22 Likes

What an experience.

To come over here and live the satisfaction of seeing each and every one of these one eyed carnts suffer through 2 hours of a game when they were NEVER in it was pure bliss. There will be the inevitable ups and downs after this, such is the life of a Dons supporter but this experience can never be taken away from me and I will treasure it forever.

@westozziebomber and @smooth you blokes are legends. Let’s do it again some time!

41 Likes

I went over for THE 2013 match against West Coast. Incredible experience given the emotion of that year and the way we won the match. Bonus to have drinks with WOB and YT and survive.

5 Likes

whoops

Continuing the discussion from Game Day Thread vs Wiggles (R14 of 2018):

FARKN

Like Lee Mathews said, “If it bleeds you can kill it.” We killed them on their turf.

1 Like

Jonathon Brown had a fair old go at him for it saying he should be fined.

At least someone in the media called it out.

NicNat had a bigger swing at Belly first. Belly just didn’t go down quicker than Linda Lovelace.

6 Likes

Yep.

Love Blue Seas Pools. Do you eat Ray’s Plum Puddings after the Smallgoods too?

1 Like

Watching it on the telly, so many frees for WC were off-screen and they didn’t bother to replay them, so no idea if they were there or not.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Curious if the folk who say Parmi also say they’re going to pay their Regi this arvi?

2 Likes

What are you saying - that it should be parmo?

11 Likes

I’m off to the boozer for a Parmo and chippos.

6 Likes

Absolute cracking night with you lads. Definitely have to catch up more when we are back home. Loved one of wob’s mates who looked a dead ringer for Ollie Wines!

2 Likes

At what point do we start calling emergency departments looking for @westozziebomber

3 Likes