WOB in eight hours time… win versus Wiggles, discuss

In conjunction with pre game rant

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME.

Workmates were ready for me with the “look at him smiling” lines.

10 Likes

LOSER

Not that I care that much but you can bet that everyone will talk about how crap WC was and them missing Kenndy and Darling and wont give any ounce of credit to Essendon

It is funny.

"Oh we had to play Lycett and McInnes as our kpf’s… "

Errr… Smack and Brown say hi who weren’t exactly damaging fwds. Certainly not our 100 goal season Hooker & JD combo.

You just got pantsed in the midfield Weagles. First quarter demolition before decided to have a crack but it was too late.

We also flogged WC at Etihad last year when they had both their main fwds as did we.

8 Likes

A lot made of west coast missing their two key forwards, no mention of us without daniher, or that smack and brown did virtually nothing all night. The result had little to with tall forwards being there or not there

2 Likes

Even if Kennedy and Darling were playing wouldn’t have made a differnce imo was hardly in the Eagles forward half all game.

They got out coached and pansted on the field simple as that.

Umm, it was in their half for most of the game, particularly after the first?

Kennedy and/or Darling would have made a difference. I am sure part of the reason they seemed so static in their ball movement was that they didn’t have Kennedy and Darling as targets.

Not taking away from our win - we were also missing our best forward - but ludicrous to say it wouldn’t have made a difference.

1 Like

Not in that first qrt it wouldn’t.

1 Like

Kennedy and Darling would have provided release targets down the line. As it was, we could out mark or neutralise those kicks and stop their attacks.

1 Like

Brown had about 10 marks - at least half or more leading up as a get out kick.

He was great

5 Likes

Our pace in transition really hurt them. If it wasn’t Saad and McKenna off of half back, it was Tippa and Raz pushing up and bringing it forward.

Raz and Tippa especially had their best games in a little while.

1 Like

Out coached them. What do you Worsfold doubters reckon about that? The man is perfect for us IMHO.

5 Likes

Yeah, a West coast supporter mate said 'we struggled without Kennedy and Darling?"

My response: “aren’t they forwards? You couldn’t get the ball in your forwardline. I’m not type sure how they’d help.”

He’s a maniac, maniac…

2 Likes

Yep, Brown is a great role player and worked his ■■■ off (top 5 in kilometres covered on the night). The histrionic reaction to his inclusion from Blitz looking pretty silly right now.

1 Like

The ONLY piece of abuse I copped all night was two words

DRUGS! DRUGS!

I proceeded to turn around and said “drugs hey? An eagle at supporter wants to have a conversation about drugs. Now that’s good. How’s Chris mainwairing going these days mate? What’s he up to. Oh that’s right, DRUGS, DRUGS!!! Should I continue? I’ve got plenty more. Because I’ll go aaaaalllllllll game”

Never said another word to me. Lol

50 Likes

in melb you would’ve been ejected for anti-social behaviour

4 Likes

YOU WORK?

5 Likes

You must have been in your element lastnight WOB!

Good to see you flying the flag!

I hate West Coast.