Women's AFL

This commentary is missing ridiculing players for basic skill errors, like the mens game has.

There’s a bit of pace out there, some exciting run & carry, … … pity they don’t quite have the bounce & run thing as refined as it could, & will be just yet … or a better surface to be attempting it on tonight.

Have come tonight for a very casual look with friends, and unfortunately a VIP seating area stopped me from abusing Fitzpatrick when he was on the boundary

MR BM : Just good honest raw footy, no pretence, no kicking back etc, etc, he is actually enjoying it. I really hope more men embrace this as the norm.
Perhaps the catch cry around the country will now be from men bemoaning the fact their women are concentrating more on AFL women :slight_smile:

Some of these chickz are going in harder than some AFL players I’ve seen.

Have come tonight for a very casual look with friends, and unfortunately a VIP seating area stopped me from abusing Fitzpatrick when he was on the boundary

My living room had no such restrictions

MR BM : Just good honest raw footy, no pretence

Tell MR BM I totally agree with him.

Then tell him I said FARK Carlton …

I like footy. Still hate the AFL.

Some of these chickz are going in harder than some AFL players I've seen Mark Murphy.

Fixed.

Some of these chickz are going in harder than some AFL players I've seen.

Few concussions, lots of players going down after head contact. Would’ve thought that would be the first thing they addressed. As in how to properly pull out of a head high situation. Where’s Sam Lane MD QC BAJourn when you need a concerned gibberish vomit?

Otherwise, enjoying it. It’s like low grade country footy but with a big crowd atmosphere - which is not a criticism

My living room had no such restrictions

Going off again! Fark Gill.

MR BM : Just good honest raw footy, no pretence

Tell MR BM I totally agree with him.

Then tell him I said FARK Carlton

Don’t worry, he’s a good man Mr BM, he knows.

Nice arsse grab!

Nice arsse grab!

looking forward to a season or two in when this ■■■■ has died out.

Now now Karl Stefanovic!

Nice arsse grab!

It hasn’t died out in a century of men’s footy, so, unlikely

Nice arsse grab!

What, the one light hearted comment in the whole complimentary thread? Lighten up a bit there Bix.

Nice arsse grab!

Yeah, … I’m definitely looking forward to a humourless world …

Lots of injuries.

MR BM : Just good honest raw footy, no pretence, no kicking back etc, etc, he is actually enjoying it. I really hope more men embrace this as the norm. Perhaps the catch cry around the country will now be from men bemoaning the fact their women are concentrating more on AFL women :)

Just got a text from Mr BM. He’s stoked; Fark Carlton will be on top of the ladder.