Women's AFL

Nice arsse grab!
looking forward to a season or two in when this shit has died out.
It hasn't died out in a century of men's footy, so, unlikely
I digitised a 1982 promo recently. Zipper and bum-out shots; times have changed a tad B)

Here you go:

Nice arsse grab!

looking forward to a season or two in when this ■■■■ has died out.

Yeah, … I’m definitely looking forward to a humourless world …

How dare you!? I’m triggered.

https://twitter.com/brettno1saint/status/827448460215398405

EDIT: fixed for you

I’m really pleased that the Carlton supporters will have something to cheer for this year !

Look at the smiles on them!! Signing autographs, kids hanging over the fence.

They’ve arrived!

Must admit I watched the first 5 mins and there was about 10 turn overs out of 15 kicks so I turned off.

They went in ■■■■■■ hard though I’ll give em that but it was just too scrappy for me.

Must admit I watched the first 5 mins and there was about 10 turn overs out of 15 kicks so I turned off.

They went in ■■■■■■ hard though I’ll give em that but it was just too scrappy for me.

Didn’t think to let them burn off the adrenaline in the 1st qtr Stal?

Got better as it went on & they got into it.

Would be better if they played and we’re paid as full time athletes.

24,500 crowd. North Melbourne must be green with envy

Men are paid full time and there are games with 10 turnovers in 15 kicks.

That being said, one goal in a match of football?

And now Flogralf teeeting that Visy should be used for men’s game now that the AwFul owns Etihad. As Robin said Good thinking Batman

Watched bits of the second half, was good enough for me to think will watch full match tomorrow.

Men are paid full time and there are games with 10 turnovers in 15 kicks.

That being said, one goal in a match of football?

Please just give them a chance to adjust. I’m sure they all want to do the best they can One day I hope I can say my granddaughter is an EFC player.

One of the girls featuring now on the doco (Stephanie Chiocci) has got serious game.
Tall, beautifully balanced, nice touch of speed , and better than average skills.
Didn’t even get picked in the Top 10.

I think the girls are great, and the skills will improve exponentially the next few years.

Still an AFL product. Didn’t watch or care. See some of the saga types enjoyed it though.

Nice arsse grab!

looking forward to a season or two in when this ■■■■ has died out.

Yeah, … I’m definitely looking forward to a humourless world …

How dare you!? I’m triggered.

Quick, find a safe space

Still an AFL product. Didn't watch or care. See some of the saga types enjoyed it though.

So why do you continue to tell us that you don’t care?

Was enjoyable enough, will watch again

It’s feels good to know that there would have been many young girls who play footy with their brothers, watching the game and thinking - it’s not the end of the line when I grow up. Some things are more important than others, and the aspirations and future of kids is a lot more important - to me - than some miserable fark complaining about the ‘standard’ or whatever. Especially when they make a point of saying it over and over again - almost as if they are miserable farkers who crave attention - or something.

And now Flogralf teeeting that Visy should be used for men's game now that the AwFul owns Etihad. As Robin said Good thinking Batman

You could play a North verses Freo there and it would only be half full, at most.