Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Just heard an interesting stat.

In the last year and a half (which I contend is the only time we can judge Woosh by), there have been only THREE games where Daniher and Fantasia have played together.

That’s 3. Out of 35.

I’m skeptical about Worsford but that’s interesting context in my view. If we get them both going next year we could be a completely different side.

9 Likes

I hate seeing Zaharakis defending down back, but if Worsfold is trying to improve his 1 on 1 ability to win a contest I’m all for it just not in tight games where he will be destroyed.
Zaharakis looks easy to play against, so weak 1 on 1, I would love to see if he could beat Caleb Daniel 1 on 1.

What a load of rubbish.

1 Like

If I knew how too I definitely would update it haha

The post match interview with Xavier was interesting… no stock standard ‘good win by the boys, puts our season back in track’ bllsht. From memory he correctly said the first half was disappointing and that the third quarter should be the standard. Woosh seemed a little more on edge than usual too.

Could be reading too much into it but seemed to me the heats being turned up.

4 Likes

yes you are, nothing to do with heat and plenty to do with saying the team needs to get better.

2 Likes

Just go back to your original post?

Just speculating that there’s heat on the coach… as, I’m guessing, you are just speculating that there is no heat?

Probably just saying there is heat on the team/club and not (just) the coach.

1 Like

Yeah, but players won’t get sacked en masse, and the club won’t dissolve…so effectively, it’s only on the coaches, and they could easily find themselves without a job

You are right that the coach is usually first to get the chop but I would hope everyone has been put on notice for the remainder of the year.

1 Like

I am not speculating about heat or not, I am saying you are reading too much into something which seems to be about confirming your bias.

Fan-ta-si-a is a very important player.

As I’ve said, if the “team needs to get better”, as you put it, then that effectively means heat on the coaches. No one, other than coaches and fringe players will be moved on by the board if they are unhappy with team performance.

That’s not my bias, that’s reality

Since WOOSHA has started to make the Blitz moves, the team has looked and played better.

This coaching caper can’t be too hard.

12 Likes

Recon Tom Browne likes certain activities farmyard related

1 Like

You’d be pretty dumb to say there’s not a case for it.

You’re talking about an organisation that’s happily changed the history of football on a whim to boost their image through a sensitive issue. They’ll do what they please to maintain their brand.

I didn’t miss you’re point, it’s hard not to. I wouldn’t be challenging it otherwise.

That is a sad stat. Did we win or lose those three games?

1 Like

2 wins and a loss.

Bulldogs round 3 last year
Port round 4 last year
North Melbourne round 5 this year

1 Like

Maybe they should ask Woosha that?