Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

1…

3 Likes

Deux

The players certainly seem to be “buying in”. Three gutsy wins in a row.

9 Likes

The injuries are seriously mounting up now. Even if we do make finals, I’m not sure we would be any good.

Don’t.
Don’t you want me
You know I can’t believe that you are leaving.

Don’t you want me saucy
Don’t you want me WOOOAH AH OH

Not sure about that.

We will get Ambrose and Bellchambers back.

Swap Raz out for literally any fit player and we are probably ahead there.

Fingers crossed Heppel gets back either this week or next.

If we can keep Hooker motoring along we could definitely do some damage.

Credit where it is due. If woosha was to blame for the losses then he must get credit for the wins.

I love that the team are grinding out these wins at the moment.

If we ever sort the forward line out and a couple other small things click, we will be back in a big big way.

■■■■■■■ Essendon. Taken years off my life following this club.

10 Likes

It was nice to hear the commentators mention how well Woosha was coaching.

The whole coaching team deserve some credit.

1 Like

When does the ? disappear?

1 Like

Then we are in serious trouble because of the coaches are leaving

Cgates hates Woosha, yet if you say one bad thing about Dodoro he has a sook.

1 Like

5 out of 6 on the trot.

Go Dons!

So sad that North didnt win for you.

What a flog you are CGates.

The rest of us Essendon supporters will enjoy another win against the form team of the comp.

5 Likes

I’ve been critical of John, but I reckon he’s really taken the reigns recently and wonder if he was maybe giving the assistants a lot of rope and letting them call the shots. Since he’s moved to the bench it seems like he is taking more control.

1 Like

When I work out a better pun.

2 Likes

I am being friendly to keep @wimmera1 happy but you ■■■■■ are tempting it.

2 Likes

Surely Cgates takes the cake? At least the rest of us back up our comments on Worsfold.

What’s going on?
It’s been a big day.

Well, we’ve learned how to guts it out week on end. No, things aren’t perfect. Few important guys out, going forward hasn’t clicked yet. Might be interrelated to an extent.

Credit where credit is due, he has certainly got the players playing with a lot “spirit”. I was also massively wrong about one thing with worsfold- I was convinced he had lost the players earlier in the season. I couldn’t of been more wrong!! They are certainly playing for him.

9 Likes

Not sure that was ever the case. I’ve asked before if anyone had direct, inside knowledge, straight from the horses mouth of a player, to say he has lost them.

There seems to be abit of a change in coaching approach after the first Sydney match.

Previously the sole responsibility was on the players to perform the game plan. Regardless of who we played, we turned up, played to our structures and hoped it was enough to win.

The coaches have actually started putting work into the opposition. Clearly there was some internal critique of the coaching, and that solely
Focusing on our game plan has cost us 2-3 wins this season.

Then watching Longmire dismantle our game plan at the SCG, the coaches had no willingness to change anything.

Since this, they’ve started putting work into the opposition and it has been the catalyst for our change in form.

2 Likes