Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

ok, I will keep an eye out for it

Supporters?

It’s not working like the team

lol

did you get mine?

Yeah I’m not sure about that. Basic strategic things like kick ins, stoppage & clearance setup plus getting the best out of the list has been a failing of Worsfold, not Rutten. He’d be the only one I’d retain, the rest are cannon fodder.

Supporters? The supporters need a farking medal for putting up with the never-ending sh it sandwich this pus-bag club has served up for the last 18 years.

12 Likes

To be fair we looked good with Hird for a couple of years before all the ■■■■. But yeah, it’s hard to stomach, I get it.

McNiece, sheesh

Reckon NZ will knock this off in thirty overs.
Small ground.

1 Like

It’s heating up.

1 Like

He looked very, very strange on the bench.

Like he was just sitting there.

1 Like

He was “just” sitting there.

Mods can we not have three woosha threads

3 Likes

Injuries have ruined any chance of Woosha getting this team to finals this year. I get the feeling Ratten isn’t interested in being a head coach and I can’t see any other intriguing coaching options besides Brad Scott, who I can’t envisage the club hiring. I’ll be content to keep him, revamp his assistants and see how he goes next year.

Absolutely embarrassing. Dont stop with woosha, anyone involved with re signing him can go too. I have never, ever seen a more inept coaching performance than tonight.

Can anyone give me one reason why worsfold should remain? At best, its quite clear we wont win a flag with this coaching style

I’d be even more worried if anyone at the club cant see how much of a poor coach he is. Brad scott would be a better option. He must go, right now

Words cannot describe how utterly poor this coaching group are

19 Likes

Goodbye you show nothing

1 Like

I understand people are annoyed with the coaching, but I don’t understand why anyone thinks it’s any chance of happening this side of about round 18.
I honestly think at best it happens in the off-season.

Everyone will just have to suck it up and get used to it for the rest of the year

2 Likes

Nah , sack this c**t right now

7 Likes

Players should Fark off too , pathetic

5 Likes

You are so wrong

He is not the future and a good coach

1 Like