Working for myself

i have no idea about the technical skills required, but i reckon getting in now for solar panel installation, power wall installation could end up being quite lucrative. The people you are selling or installing for would likely be quite passionate about the product and green energy so you wouldnt be selling.

Its a hard industry, lots of people don’t trust installers because a lot pop up for 2 years then disappear.

If you figure out a way of getting paid for posting endlessly on an obscure, niche football code, fan forum let me know. I’d give up my day job for that ■■■■.

If you figure out a way of getting paid for posting endlessly on an obscure, niche football code, fan forum let me know. I'd give up my day job for that ■■■■.

Not Blitz. But professional bloggers are a thing

If you figure out a way of getting paid for posting endlessly on an obscure, niche football code, fan forum let me know. I'd give up my day job for that ■■■■.

ModsRUs? Outsource moderators!

You have to sell your soul to do it though.

It’s kinda like playing in a Nickelback cover band. Sure, you’re playing music…

People acting like they wouldn’t sell out tho…

In a heartbeat.

In a heartbeat.

I can start a business to retrieve souls using some sort of catching device.

What could I call it?

In a heartbeat.

What could I call it?

Pfft, derr: spirit trap.

In a heartbeat.

What could I call it?

I’m not sure about that, but if you need a hand getting them going once you’ve caught them I may be able to help.

i have no idea about the technical skills required, but i reckon getting in now for solar panel installation, power wall installation could end up being quite lucrative. The people you are selling or installing for would likely be quite passionate about the product and green energy so you wouldnt be selling.

Isn’t that really a job for electricians. Solar power installation and powerwall installation.
You may be able to be the middle man and import / sell solar panels here to local businesses.
Or even look at something different like solar tiles. research if there is a market for that in Australia yet.

• Come up with a great idea for a App and sll idea to developer.

• Instagram,

• Youtube channel reviewing products. my son loves watching a kid review toys, he is one of the biggest star on the net.
  • There is also a running guy who reviews shoes and now people send him shoes to review.

Consulting. - assist foreign nationals purchase businesses over here so they can become residents.

Media job, just start reporting on things, and offering opinions on social media.

Town mayor, ram wanker, mutli-millionaire 'science stuff' seller.

Anything BF can’t do?

Stay married.

Incall.

Isn’t that the whole point of the thread though?

Then it’s a just another job you don’t love.

(plus, ‘selling out’ for blogging money means you were pretty poor to begin with, and have bigger concerns than self actualisation.)

(plus, ‘selling out’ for blogging money means you were pretty poor to begin with, and have bigger concerns than self actualisation.)

As if you wouldn’t want to be insta famous?

As if you wouldn’t want to be insta famous?

I wouldn’t actually. Famous sure, but Insta famous specifically would be my worst nightmare.

Anyway, I thought we were talking about bloggers? Not picture perfect models who write a blog about their week in the Maldives paid for by middle eastern princes, and post bikini pics. They aren’t bloggers.

Bloggers make about about $100 a day, on a good day. Unless they are really good / lucky, and can ride that small window of success onto more legit paths. Other than that, most are pumping out SEO tailored garbage about whatever is ‘trending’ for mere pocket change.

In a heartbeat.

What could I call it?

A camera?

Anything BF can’t do?

Stay married.

Less than 5% of all mammal species are monogamous. And my Dad told me that you have to try everything at least three times before you can be certain.

That said, the current Mrs Fox and I have been together a very long time; and she is a ardent Bomber member. I do like weddings though.

Anything BF can’t do?

Stay married.

Less than 5% of all mammal species are monogamous. And my Dad told me that you have to try everything at least three times before you can be certain.

That said, the current Mrs Fox and I have been together a very long time; and she is a ardent Bomber member. I do like weddings though.

Pretty familiar with the bridal waltz, are you?

If you have some brains, willing to work hard and have a little of money put aside to get you through the slow start, then I suggest you find something to sell and get at it.

There are few limitations to starting your own sales business, and lots of opportunities. Mrs Fox and I both got retrenched from very good jobs within two weeks of each other, and we were living in Sydney with a life style we could not afford. So we started our own business selling scientific equipment. Sure it was our background and we had experience, but it was easy to find products to sell, easy to learn importing and get the first sale was not that hard. Keeping it constant was the challenge, but although we had lean times, but built it up to a multi-million dollar turnover, even employing staff, who were actually many of our neighbours.

Some may suggest gardening, car washing and other labor intensive tasks, but selling products you mostly use your mind and I reckon there will be something you know a lot about. Start small with a good website and off you go.

You have to go with what you’re good at. You’re obviously good at sales. I, on the other hand, am the definition of ■■■■ at sales.